Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 4:20 batch available

ADVERTISEMENT
    no more bushcrafters?
    The only easy day was yesterday...

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddleback View Post
    Two Scandi Bushcrafters, the Terassaurs and the Carver left guys.
    Looks like there are two left unless they sold elsewhere.

Dude - Make an Arete now and again!!!!!

TF

Andy, i'll take the scandi bushcrafter with black over natural canvas and an orange pinstripe, without sheath, shipped to Australia if it is still available.. PM inbound.

Great! Tanks Arlisan. It's usually around $30 to ship to Azz. Lately I've paid up to 47!! Send me a detailed address so I can get you a quote.
    Who cares what I just said. Please go learn about SuperBen, he needs the knifemaking community.

Andy I've mailed you the details, let me know if you didn't receive them. Cheers.

Andy,

I was going to buy a bushcraft karda from you a while back, but had some unexpected financial problems. Anywho, after seeing your new carver line (I think thats what its called) I might be saving up for one of those hawkbills instead...tough decision. I've probably said this before, but I like your idea of an oversized handle and a smaller blade. Great looking batch!

Rick

Quote Originally Posted by ratjat View Post
    Andy,

I was going to buy a bushcraft karda from you a while back, but had some unexpected financial problems. Anywho, after seeing your new carver line (I think thats what its called) I might be saving up for one of those hawkbills instead...tough decision. I've probably said this before, but I like your idea of an oversized handle and a smaller blade. Great looking batch!

Rick
    Rick, get the carver when you can. I snagged the Brown canvas with Scandi grind from the first batch and love it. It's now my leather cutting knife and whittle. Just got back from a hike up the canyon and my carver came along just in case. Didn't have time to use it this trip but was nice having it along. Andy's idea of a long full handle and short blade works great!! I have medium large hands and at least for me normal carving knives are not very comfy, but Andy's Carver is.

The hawk bills sure do look nice don't they? I've come up with a sheath pattern for the Carvers, so when any one wants a nice basic pouch sheath, I'll be ready.
    Heber Ellsworth
    Email: wildmanh@yahoo.com

those all look great Andy.. thats a nice batch for 4-20.. i love those hawk bill carvers..

Quote Originally Posted by wildmanh View Post
    Rick, get the carver when you can. I snagged the Brown canvas with Scandi grind from the first batch and love it. It's now my leather cutting knife and whittle. Just got back from a hike up the canyon and my carver came along just in case. Didn't have time to use it this trip but was nice having it along. Andy's idea of a long full handle and short blade works great!! I have medium large hands and at least for me normal carving knives are not very comfy, but Andy's Carver is.

The hawk bills sure do look nice don't they? I've come up with a sheath pattern for the Carvers, so when any one wants a nice basic pouch sheath, I'll be ready.

Thanks for the input. I read your other carver post earlier today...nice knife! As soon as I get moved next month the quest for my first fiddleback will begin anew Your right...that hawk bill is sweet. I like that it is more of a subtle shape and not a more radical shape. Just my personal preferance.

Rick

Hey Andy,

Is the 5/32" convex hawk-billed carver still available?

If so, I'll take it.

Let me know!

Eric Ginder

Quote Originally Posted by eginder View Post
    Hey Andy,

If so, I'll take it.

Let me know!

Eric Ginder
    Hey Eric, if you want a sheath for your new carver let me know. I can hook you up.
    Heber Ellsworth

Thanks Heber; I'm still waiting to hear back if it's actually mine!

Fingers crossed.

By the way, have you made any sheaths for the K.E. Bushie?

ERG

Thanks Heber; I'm still waiting to hear back if it's actually mine!

Fingers crossed.

By the way, have you made any sheaths for the K.E. Bushie?

ERG
    Hope you get that Warn Cliff Carver. If I hadn't gotten one of the first, I would have snagged it.

Nope I haven't. But if someone wants me to, they can send the knife for fitting. Turn around is normally 2 weeks for a loaner knife and sheath.
    Heber Ellsworth

Hey Andy, what's left??
    Heber Ellsworth

I'm guessing no joy on the hawk bill?

ERG

You got it eginder! Thanks.

Hey Andy,

If so, I'll take it.

Let me know!

Eric Ginder
    Who cares what I just said. Please go learn about SuperBen, he needs the knifemaking community.

PM sent about the Karda...

Ray, I spoke with Ron, and we are utterly confused about the kydex sheath for that Karda. Both of us 'remember' it going out with the knife. I can make one if you send it back, or I can send you a Fetner leather one.

Thanks Andy, I don't know what to say either. I still have the box and paper and twine that the knife came with and I just checked it a third time. It was wrapped and tied as usual, but nothing else in the box. The only "sheath" was the USPS cardboard tapped around the blade. ;-)

I don't really want to ship it back so leather I guess. I'll look for someone local who does Kydex sometime. Thanks...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information