Page 16 of 51 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: April showers bring SNARK flowers... (Chat thread)

ADVERTISEMENT
    I know I'm late to the party, but I just got my BK16 FFG in the mail!

I already had a FPR and sold it, man this thing cuts like a laser beam. In fact if I can find one, I might try to cut a laser beam in half with it.

Now to keep the coating or strip it........ I think I'm gonna try it for a while, can't make any promises though if you guys keep posting modded BK16 pics.

Quote Originally Posted by CCMI View Post
    I know I'm late to the party, but I just got my BK16 FFG in the mail!

I already had a FPR and sold it, man this thing cuts like a laser beam. In fact if I can find one, I might try to cut a laser beam in half with it.

Now to keep the coating or strip it........ I think I'm gonna try it for a while, can't make any promises though if you guys keep posting modded BK16 pics.
    Man, I realllllly like the coating, I beat the hell out of the bk4 with the new coating on it yesterday....not a scrape of coating is off of it...

Pink shirt today, and two comments from women already before it was even lunchtime. Its like I told you guys in chat, a pink shirt is like Lady Kryptonite.

Quote Originally Posted by BRL View Post
    Pink shirt today, and two comments from women already before it was even lunchtime. Its like I told you guys in chat, a pink shirt is like Lady Kryptonite.

kyptonite weakens superman...and he turns into a shell of himself, weak and can be taken out by the weakest mortal....
    so yeah, nice shirt man

The Hardwoodsman's meet was between Jeff City & Columbia, so SoMO only by dint of being South of I-70.
    (personally, I considered it "central")
    RP #434 BH #57
    Proud supporter of JK Handmade Knives #61; TM Hunt; Terrio Handmade Knives #458 in RyanW's 2014 GAW

Dude I wear pink all the time My favorite tie is pink plaid

MY ENEP HAS ARRIVED!

I like it...test and review thread coming soon. Gotta get pics uploaded. Its a beast

SF Bay Area, CA. SpyderNation # 390. Beckerhead # 305.
    Quote Originally Posted by clich View Post
    Btw you guys with spydies, which is the best for EDC? The military seems to big, the para2 is nice, and i like the superleaf but i dont like its made in japan.
    Clich,
    The Millie is big, and I say a little too thin for the size. The Manix2 is great, but a little too wide (and heavy) for EDC, IMO. Have been tempted, but haven't tried the GB yet.
    For me, it's all about the Para2.
    I wanted your 0551 - but wasn't sure about the Choil, and wouldn't give up my EDC M390 PM2 for it.
    Looking forward to my first Becker!
    Now if I could just get those scales from Thrill...

Made something out of this old Hickory for fun today.

Very slicey.

Beckerhead 65

"Are you gonna skin that smokewagon or just stand there and bleed?" Mr. Earp

Trade, that is neat.
    There are a lot of those Old Hickory knives around here. Might have to give that a try.
    -Cooper

Beckerhead #185
    Proud Supporter of JK Knives #94, Terrio Handmade Knives, T.M. Hunt Custom Knives

In my garage, huffing bleach for your new etch
    nnnnooooooooo! I was robbed! My bk15 is gone! I used it to grill tonight, left it on the side burner while we ate, came back and it was gone! Fml!

Rough luck there clich. Hope it turns up.
    Beckerhead 65

"Are you gonna skin that smokewagon or just stand there and bleed?" Mr. Earp

Quote Originally Posted by tradewater View Post
    Rough luck there clich. Hope it turns up.
    Ugh. And it had a nice set of tommythewho scales. Dammit.

Quote Originally Posted by BRL View Post

First time I took my wife out to dinner and a movie, I wore a pink Polo shirt like that. We've been married 16 years.

My biscuit would love for you to join the Fans of Becker Knives Group and the Fans of Ka-Bar Knives Group.

"You gotta step out onto the fringe of fear, where all growth happens, and roll the dice. " - some Oregonian

clich, at least it will be easily recognized when it shows up at your local pawn shop.
    Keep your eyes on craigslist and ebay, too.
    -Cooper

Beckerhead #185
    Proud Supporter of JK Knives #94, Terrio Handmade Knives, T.M. Hunt Custom Knives

Quote Originally Posted by clich View Post
    Ugh. And it had a nice set of tommythewho scales. Dammit.
    that reallllly sucks man....I'm sure it will show up. Maybe the wife grabbed it...I was missing my Griptilian like 3 days after I bought it...thought one of the kids picked it up and hid it....tore the damn house apart looking for it, didn't even bother asking the wife if she saw it..after a couple of days of bitching, it finally comes up in convo with the wife....she said "oh you mean, the orange one...yeah, you left it by the toilet so I put it in your bag...So the whole time it was in my Versipak which I EDC everyday.....

a week later my bag was stolen out of my truck with the knife in it...lol

That sucks Clich. Is your grill in your backyard? Maybe it rolled off the grill and under something?

Whether you think you can or you think you can't.........you're right

Anyone else still having weird weather? It snowed a little here the other day and right now its 78 degrees outside....

Whether you think you can or you think you can't.........you're right

Quote Originally Posted by ac700wildcat View Post
    That sucks Clich. Is your grill in your backyard? Maybe it rolled off the grill and under something?
    No out front in the driveway. I already tore the garage, kitchen, garbage, and fridge apart

Yes. Weird weather here too, but nothing like that.
    Extremely mild winter, March was in the 80s most of the time. The last couple of weeks it frosted a couple times.
    -Cooper

Beckerhead #185

Page 16 of 51 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread Information