Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm just addicted, time to embrace it.

ADVERTISEMENT
    i guess that means the for sale section and other sites are pretty much a lost cause for awhile :P

Quote Originally Posted by 김원진 View Post
    i guess that means the for sale section and other sites are pretty much a lost cause for awhile
    Possibly correct on nights and weekends

i really hope the lion relief or the other 2 someday pop up. i really want to see what the other two look like. I'm placing my bets that if anyone can find or get them, it'll be you ^_~

somewhere deep in the heart of the midwest, between the corn fields and the void
    Quote Originally Posted by lisantica View Post
    Possibly correct on nights and weekends

Thankfully I use my smart phone for all my knife shopping needs. That leaves me break times at work and when my kid naps to snag a CRK

However, don't think I wont resort to pleading pm's humbly begging you not to pick up one im eyeing

Well, I've picked up two in about three weeks time so perhaps i'll use this thread as a lesson in the dangers of CRK addiction, but given my Dozier addiction perhaps not

I'm slowing down on purchases.....I recall buying more when I first started collecting due to the newness and wanting to try the various models.
    If I could just narrow it down to one kind...like some folks here like Annuals, or Mnandi.

somewhere deep in the heart of the midwest, between the corn fields and the void
    I'm slowing down on purchases.....I recall buying more when I first started collecting due to the newness and wanting to try the various models.
    If I could just narrow it down to one kind...like some folks here like Annuals, or Mnandi.
    Now that's not in the spirit of this thread. I say speed up on purchases, buy as many as possible in as short of time as possible ...

then get burnt out and sell them all to me...do you accept layaway?

Another fine addition to your collection, Lisa
    As addictions go this is about the best-your money doesn't disapear, just goes into knives that will retain their value or go up. Can't wait to see your next addition, as I have told you before-It is always a thrill.

Seems you have narrowed it down some. You seem to be collecting the unique graphics most these days, rather than all Sebenza's. The only problem is that the area you are collecting in has thousands of knives out there, but you seem to be finding the best of the lot.

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat84 View Post
    Now that's not in the spirit of this thread.
    I know, I contradict myself all the time

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Hartwig View Post
    Another fine addition to your collection, Lisa
    Thank you, and yes I have narrowed it down somewhat, as I just love the unique graphics and if they're coupled with damascus I'm usually over the top for them.

i pick this one up in an hour from the post office....i have "caught and released" many knives over the years and hope this to be the one that satisfies me....

Love that basket weave, Congrats!

Nice, I'm really liken this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jan I View Post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information