Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cam's "Workshop" tour...PIC HEAVY!

ADVERTISEMENT
    Nice shop for 15 yrs old !!! I have the HF 1"x30" as well. Here is a good tip, NEVER PAY FULL PRICE. With tax included, i paid like $27. Wait till it goes on super sale & then also use the 20% off coupon that is in any car or truck magazine these days. I just got mine last summer. Not a lot of power, but just get some good belts & go slow, it will still work well.

Quote Originally Posted by oXide View Post
    Have you heard of the BK11/14 or the BK13?!

By the way, really nice workshop, mine consists of an empty spool in my bedroom.....
    Of course I've heard of the BK-14 and Remora (and 11), theres some in that pic. I was refering to the belt sander lol.

Quote Originally Posted by mrn8 View Post
    That's not messy at all! I do my reloading, knife mods, woodworking, and whatever else I can think of on my 2 benches in the basement. It's a huge mess.
    Thats cos I cleaned mine up recently haha, before the working space was only about 12"x12". Figureed I'd show you all since it was clean and it wont stay like this for very long.

Quote Originally Posted by TwinStick View Post
    Nice shop for 15 yrs old !!! I have the HF 1"x30" as well. Here is a good tip, NEVER PAY FULL PRICE. With tax included, i paid like $27. Wait till it goes on super sale & then also use the 20% off coupon that is in any car or truck magazine these days. I just got mine last summer. Not a lot of power, but just get some good belts & go slow, it will still work well.
    Well I'm Australian so theres no way I can really get one anyway (I have seen them on the bay but shipping is like $130)...Thanks for the tip anyway though man.

Quote Originally Posted by Chameleonbear View Post
    Nice shop man! Mine is a bench at my parent's garage. I need to get a better spot. I been thinking about getting a space in the garage in the basement. It would be a whole lot closer than the parent's house.
    Mine is also a bench at my parents garage lol. If you pick out a new spot find one with good ventilation.

Just out of curiosity how old do you have to be to get a job in Australia?

Quote Originally Posted by DJG097 View Post
    What kind of A-hole quotes himself?

Quote Originally Posted by DJG097 View Post
    Just out of curiosity how old do you have to be to get a job in Australia?
    Uh...15 I think? Alot of my friends have jobs...Only thing that involves money right now that I'll do is sell my customized knives in the exchange... When I upgrade.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information