Thread: Satin Waki, Rucki, Rodent 9, DSSF, Scrapivore, Gladius All SOLD OR Withdrawn

Satin Waki, Rucki, Rodent 9, DSSF, Scrapivore, Gladius All SOLD OR Withdrawn

ADVERTISEMENT
    It’s time to make room for new arrivals. I will ship to U.S. addresses by USPS Priority Mail, Insured, and Delivery Confirmation. I’ll charge actual postage rates and will split paypal fees (add 2%) with the buyer. I will combine shipping on multiple purchases. Returns not accepted; However, I am reasonable and honorable and will do my best to make sure you are happy in the event there’s a real issue. I will consider a lower price without the included kydex sheaths if necessary, but the sheaths are offered at a greatly reduced price and offer piece of mind for shipping durability.

First, “I’ll take it” here gets it. Please provide the item number and description to help me keep track of who gets what. Please follow up with an email for paypal instructions...I will respond as soon as I can, but there may be a delay. Following agreement for sale, payment is expected within 24 hrs. Otherwise, it will go to the next buyer in line. Shipping will occur next business day. I reserve the right to refuse a sale for any reason. Expect all blades to have oil on them (Mineral Oil) when they arrive.

1. Swamp Rat Waki: Custom Shop Satin Waki, Blue/Black G10 + great Azwelke Kydex Sheath, Black Pancake ($85 value)
    Price: SOLD
    Condition: New, only admired, it has been inserted into a sheath but never used

2. Swamp Rat Rodent 9: Black, Black Canvas + great Azwelke Kydex Sheath Coyote Pancake ($55 value)
    Price: Reduced to $230 Total...I cover shipping and PP fees WITHDRAWN
    Condition: New (Never used or sharpened): I noticed a slight rub in the blade (barely noticeable), which means one thing…I probably couldn’t resist hitting or stabbing the shipping box it came in… I also noticed probably a 1mm area on the spine at the tip where there is no finish (again, not noticeable unless you’re anal like me), which is how I received it from the factory. This is an awesome Knife! I just have too many big boys at the moment.

3. Busse DSSF (Desert Storm Stealth Fighter): Black, Black G10 + your choice of Buy Brown (black folded) or Mashed Cat (black pancake) Kydex Sheath. The Buy Brown Sheath will also come with a nylon tactical drop sheath (another manufacturer) similar to Spec Ops style with pouch (i.e., the Brown sheath can be used as the insert or removed and used independently).
    Price: $325 + $14 ShippingReduced to $325 total...I cover shipping and PP fees. WITHDRAWN
    Condition: Near New. The knife has never been used as a knife (i.e., to cut) to my knowledge and has never been sharpened. However, I believe the knife was used for sheath making…therefore, there are a few small spots with missing finish and there is some smoothing of the finish. overall near new

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Raging Rhino; 05-06-2012 at 07:12 PM.

I'll take the scrapivore sage no sheath

Pm sent.

Paypal sent

I'll take the red/black rucki with the coyote pancake sheath (item 2). Email to follow.

I'll take the second rucki. Item #3 w/ azwelke kydex. Pm me w/ paypal info, thanks.

I'll take the gladius!!!!

Blog Entries
    Yo Ryan sent you a PM about that Waki.

"No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full" Lucius Cornelius Sulla Felix, Roman general and statesman

Waki SPF

DSSF and Rodent 9 are the last remaining...

Thread Information