Page 43 of 51 FirstFirst ... 33394041424344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: Raiders of the lost SNARK ! CHAT THREAD

In my garage, huffing bleach for your new etch

ADVERTISEMENT
    If your flammable, and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit.

Quote Originally Posted by clich View Post
    If your flammable, and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit.
    Hell yeah! Mitch Hedburg for the win......I loved me some mitch

"Dogs are forever in the push-up position...."

I miss Mitch so much. He was like a father to me during my middle school and high school years. Escalator temporarily stairs, sorry for the convenience.

Quote Originally Posted by jmuckle View Post
    I miss Mitch so much. He was like a father to me during my middle school and high school years. Escalator temporarily stairs, sorry for the convenience.

I don't have a girlfriend. But I do know a woman who'd be mad at me for saying that.

How can anyone eat at a time like this?! People are missing!

Quote Originally Posted by Greybush View Post
    I don't have a girlfriend. But I do know a woman who'd be mad at me for saying that.
    I like rice. Rice is great when you're hungry and you want 2,000 of something.

I would like an infestation of koala bears. It'd be the cutest infestation ever.
    Semper fi, GFY!
    Just shut up and use your f#?*!ng knives!
    http://Www.tmhuntcustomknives.com/

Mitch is from my hometown(well sorta anyways)

Do you want this frozen banana...
    No, but I do want a regular banana later, so yeah

Quote Originally Posted by blazerman View Post
    Not only an iPhone but an escalade or mercedes with spinners. Gotta love it man lol the nearest city to me is pretty much all of this
    apparently the secret to this is : leasing ...

esp if you leased it somewhere else, with a fake address, and you make payments SOMETIMES enough to satisfy them, and they kinda have to go along with it, because they can't find your ride to repo it

had a neighbor, at least 5 high end vehicles from SUVs to sport cars, BMWs, Lexuseses, a sweet Audi convertible... his wife drove a Porsche... then one day, at like 2-3 AM, a limo shows up, they load out 2-3 of those college trunks, some big ass suit cases, and husband, wife, and three kids, vanish. presumably back to India. a couple few weeks later, a series of moving trucks show up. with a sheriff. and papers. the leasing companies wanted the furniture, tvs, and other rented items. seems these people took the best of what they owned (or stole), and left a lot of crap. after the eviction/abandonment papers were attached to the door, said crap was then placed outside in boxes near the dumpsters to rummage through and grab. lots of sealed food. lots of video games and dvds. empty boxes for EVERY CONCEIVABLE console and apple product. then the tow trucks came, and whoosh, there go at least 5 cars. nice. heard later they never notified anyone they were breaking every contract they signed. not coming back, why bother?

so, basically, you can live like royalty by basically playing the system, and burning people.

where's my spinners!
    Bladite

'''Has full plans for zombie apocalypse, no idea what he's doing TUESDAY'''

Becker Forum. PSSSSST, hey buddy, wanna read the List of Lists? or the Becker forum Rules/FAQ?
    Perhaps check out the Becker Blade Database? Lots and LOTS of often asked for information yonder

Anyone here have experience with Salomon hiking boots? What's your opinion of them?

Specifically the Discovery GTX. I realize personal fit is a big thing, but the local Flander Fountain has them on clearance from $135 down to $65. Seems like a great deal for gore-tex boots.
    Last edited by CCMI; 05-07-2012 at 11:33 AM. Reason: spell not so great

Wife and I each have a pair. Lightweght and pretty tough. Supportive enough to do some backpacking with if you aren't too heavy.
    Beckerhead 65

"Never irritate a woman that can operate a backhoe." overheard in Betty's diner.

Never used their hiking boots, but that sounds like a great deal. I'm looking at some Lowa boots, this time around and have have really good luck with Merrell's, too.

I watched a Youtbube video...I can get it done!

Quote Originally Posted by Skystorm View Post
    Istvan Toth bows, Usually sevenmeadows archery has some in stock, Though waiting for the right color and draw that suits you sucks. I have the mongol and hun bows. They run around 3 bills. Still need to try shooting with the thumb ring. After you learn instinctive shooting on bows with no shelf, compounds are just no fun. My last compound was a pse firestorm light, sold it to fund my arrow making hobby. One of these days I will get a good longbow.
    what is that particular model? appears mongolian, as it has a bridge, doesn't seem to have the leather limb wraps the SM's mongolian bows page seems to show.

sweeeeeeet

and once again, iza: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o9RGnujlkI

Bladite

'''Has full plans for zombie apocalypse, no idea what he's doing TUESDAY'''

Becker Forum. PSSSSST, hey buddy, wanna read the List of Lists? or the Becker forum Rules/FAQ?
    Perhaps check out the Becker Blade Database? Lots and LOTS of often asked for information yonder

Quote Originally Posted by Bladite View Post
    what is that particular model? appears mongolian, as it has a bridge, doesn't seem to have the leather limb wraps the SM's mongolian bows page seems to show.

sweeeeeeet

and once again, iza: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o9RGnujlkI

Holy crap that chic is my new hero, Wish I had time to practice that much. One of mine is the symmetrical hun, the other is the mongolian. I like the hun better, more power and longer draw but the mongol can really spit them out fast. I'll pick up the tatar next.

No kidding. Anyone know if this is for a specific style of shooting / competition? The technique is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by mrn8 View Post
    No kidding. Anyone know if this is for a specific style of shooting / competition? The technique is awesome.
    yeah, it's called Combat/Killing multiple Enemy Troops LOL

Nice speed, and she appeared to have a 12'' or so accuracy margin. More then enuff for center body mass!

Quote Originally Posted by 1066vik View Post
    you know, bacon grease is a good metal protector:
    kill pig with flail.
    eat pig
    lube weapon with pig grease
    repeat.
    This might be my new plan for my entire life... kinda a wonderful and cyclic symmetry to it.

Man if only I had the cash. Saw a Mossberg 500 pistol grip 12 gauge for $289. Looks like a bad ass home defense shotgun

I honestly hate pistol-grip shotguns. They really abuse your hand when you out practicing with them. Of course, I figure my skeet gun is just as good with buckshot as it is for clay shooting. No sense in learning another style of shotgun when I can work my Benelli Nova blindfolded.

Quote Originally Posted by clich View Post
    Man if only I had the cash. Saw a Mossberg 500 pistol grip 12 gauge for $289. Looks like a bad ass home defense shotgun
    I can vouch for the 835 in such a role.
    Beckerhead 65

"Never irritate a woman that can operate a backhoe." overheard in Betty's diner.

Page 43 of 51 FirstFirst ... 33394041424344454647 ... LastLast

Thread Information