Thread: Tom Krein Bushcraft

Tom Krein Bushcraft

ADVERTISEMENT

Tom makes probably the most comfortable Bushcraft knife I've ever held. This is a great size and the flat grind is very conducive to nice slicking. The edge has been reprofiled to a partial convex. Stupid sharp and stays that way due to the A2 and Tom's heat treat. Handle is natural canvas Micarta with black liners and mosaic pin and large lanyard hole. Kydex sheath by Tom as well. It was originally set up for a large Tek Lock but I drilled a new hold for small Tek Locks.

Blade is 3 1/8" of cutting surface and 3 1/4" tip to handle. Overall length is 7 1/2".

$235.00 Shipped USPS Priority. I accept PayPal with no added fee. Contact me for other payment options or international shipping fee. NO TRADES. This price is less than a leather washer version on eBay.

FIRST "I'll take it" posted as a reply in this post get's it. THEN, follow-up with an EMAIL please No PM's. No PM's. No PM's.

Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have. All knives are new and unused unless otherwise noted. The knife photographed is the knife you will receive. Props and patches are not included.Why do I watermark my pictures? Well, even though they are not the best knife pictures on the web, I got tired of finding them used for sales and eBay listings and being represented as that other persons original work. Guess they are good enough to steal.

I will take it.

This knife is sold.

Thread Information