Thread: SOLD CRK Small Sebenza Diamond Plate

SOLD CRK Small Sebenza Diamond Plate

ADVERTISEMENT
    up for sale is a LNIB small sebenza diamond plate. need the cash to fund another knife so this has to go. this retails for US$425 brand new (not including shipping and taxes)

posted this a while ago and almost traded it but the trade fell through so i am re-posting the knife.

knife is in mint condition. on scuffs on the handle or blade at all. knife has had zero carry time. blade centering is perfect. lock up is 100% solid. knife has never cut anything - not even paper. has the original factory edge from CRK

SOLD
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by montreal red; 05-23-2012 at 06:52 PM.

sebenza

Quote Originally Posted by montreal red View Post
    up for sale is a LNIB small sebenza diamond plate. need the cash to fund another knife so this has to go. this retails for US$425 brand new (not including shipping and taxes)

posted this a while ago and almost traded it but the trade fell through so i am re-posting the knife.

knife is in mint condition. on scuffs on the handle or blade at all. knife has had zero carry time. blade centering is perfect. lock up is 100% solid. knife has never cut anything - not even paper. has the original factory edge from CRK

asking for $385 (paypal gift, otherwise add 3%) shipped anywhere in canada.
    Hi is it still for sale interested in buying is it coming with box papers cloth pouch thanks

I will pay you 385 $ if you include shipping
    Im in Brantford,Ontario,Canada

i can ship the knife by express post to you in ontario. i live in montreal so there will be no international shipping involved. no customs, duties, taxes, etc to worry about. send me an email --> chriskhoATgmail.com

i cant email or private msg you because you are new here.

SPF to rexromic

Thread Information