Thread: Emerson micro Commander, Kris Cutlery Wakizashi, Spyderco ZDP-189 Lum Chinese User

Emerson micro Commander, Kris Cutlery Wakizashi, Spyderco ZDP-189 Lum Chinese User

ADVERTISEMENT
    1) NIB Emerson Micro Commander. #217 Stone wash finish. $165 shipped in the U.S. Paypal personal preferred or add 3% for regular paypal.

2) Spyderco ZDP-189 Lum Chinese folder. Carried and used a few times. Still in very good condition. Factory sharp edge, smooth action, lock up is 50% as it came from the factory. $100 **SOLD**SOLD** shipped in the U.S.

3) Kris Cutlery wakizashi. 5160 steel. This has been in my safe for a few years. It is un-used. The anti-corrosive material used from the factory is still present and has hardened on the blade. The wood saya fits very, very, very tight. You have to wedge a screw driver between the saya and tsuba to get the waki out. This has developed since the waki has been sitting in my safe. $100 shipped in the U.S. (This item will ship at the end of next week. I am going out of town 4/4/12 and will have to purchase a cardboard shipping tube.)

No trades at this time. Paypal personal or add 3% for regular paypal.

**smithkzn--- this is a micro commander. The first production run was 2011.**
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Bimmer1; 05-04-2012 at 08:01 AM.

If the micro commander is 2010 production, I'll take it. Only if it has 2010 on the blade please.

Does the Lum Chinese have a pocket clip?

Email sent on Kris Cutlery wakizashi
    X mock your trade

email sent

pm/email sent

Thread Information