Thread: Emerson micro Commander, Kris Cutlery Wakizashi, Spyderco ZDP-189 Lum Chinese User

Pigeon Forge, TN

Emerson micro Commander, Kris Cutlery Wakizashi, Spyderco ZDP-189 Lum Chinese User

1) NIB Emerson Micro Commander. #217 Stone wash finish. $165 shipped in the U.S. Paypal personal preferred or add 3% for regular paypal.

2) Spyderco ZDP-189 Lum Chinese folder. Carried and used a few times. Still in very good condition. Factory sharp edge, smooth action, lock up is 50% as it came from the factory. $100 **SOLD**SOLD** shipped in the U.S.

3) Kris Cutlery wakizashi. 5160 steel. This has been in my safe for a few years. It is un-used. The anti-corrosive material used from the factory is still present and has hardened on the blade. The wood saya fits very, very, very tight. You have to wedge a screw driver between the saya and tsuba to get the waki out. This has developed since the waki has been sitting in my safe. $100 shipped in the U.S. (This item will ship at the end of next week. I am going out of town 4/4/12 and will have to purchase a cardboard shipping tube.)

No trades at this time. Paypal personal or add 3% for regular paypal.

**smithkzn--- this is a micro commander. The first production run was 2011.**
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Bimmer1; 05-04-2012 at 09:01 AM.

If the micro commander is 2010 production, I'll take it. Only if it has 2010 on the blade please.

Bryn Mawr, PA
    Does the Lum Chinese have a pocket clip?

Email sent on Kris Cutlery wakizashi
    “Choose the knife design that looks most useful to you and your past experiences.
    What someone else tells you is based on their use and history.”-Daniel Winkler

NE Illinois
    email sent

pm/email sent

Thread Information