Thread: Rick Lowe Bourbon Street Sheath

Rick Lowe Bourbon Street Sheath

ADVERTISEMENT
    Hey guys, after seeing the pics Rick Lowe posted up of his Fiddleback sheaths, I knew I had to get one for my Bourbon Street Skinner. The lines of his sheath just look to really compliment the sexy curves of this knife. After a few very quick and pleasant emails with Rick, I had one of his pieces on its way to me. it got here saturday and I am definately very pleased with his work. The fit and finish is great and the sheath is very light and well balanced while on the belt. Just wanted to share some first hand experience with a great product. On the the pics, enjoy

A quick shot of it on

Decided to harvest a few wild sweet potatoes ( well, I planted them and let the grow wild)

All hail Discordia
    TANSTAAFL

Jroden5446 that is really a great report of the knife and sheath and some fantastic pictures to boot! You have a really sweet package there. I like the look of the two-tone colors on the sheath and I agree that it complements the knife very well. Thank you for sharing.

Mark

Thanks man, I did a little more detailed write up of the BSS when I first got it. I agree, the two tone of the sheath is great, and the medium brown really makes the Osage in the handle pop, I love the lines of the sheath as well, really does compliment the BOurbon streets curves
    All hail Discordia
    TANSTAAFL

That looks really great. Both the knife and sheath!

Thanks for posting pics.

Sure glad you like it! You were right in picking the brown for the osage handle. Great photos, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Lowe View Post
    Sure glad you like it! You were right in picking the brown for the osage handle. Great photos, thanks!
    Very happy with it! And thanks!
    All hail Discordia
    TANSTAAFL

I am newb, How did you go about getting this sheath, It is awesome!! Did you custom order from Rick Lowe or does he have them in stock.

I just asked for the osage skinner over on fiddleback's cinco de mayo sale.... hope I get it, and then the sheath is next!!

Oh this thread is dangerous! I've been trying to resist the Bourbon St Skinner for months and I'm caving! This sheath will seal the deal. Gotta sell some stuff first...

Thanks for sharing such a sweet rig!
    Someday is today. Make your life count; don't just count the days.
    Proud Supporter of JK knives #2

Quote Originally Posted by Tinman96 View Post
    I am newb, How did you go about getting this sheath, It is awesome!! Did you custom order from Rick Lowe or does he have them in stock.

I just asked for the osage skinner over on fiddleback's cinco de mayo sale.... hope I get it, and then the sheath is next!!
    Congrats ( if you get it ) the swedges on those look amazing! I'd ask Andy if he has any of Ricks sheaths in when you set up payment, if not, just email Rick direct

Quote Originally Posted by Rockywolf View Post
    Oh this thread is dangerous! I've been trying to resist the Bourbon St Skinner for months and I'm caving! This sheath will seal the deal. Gotta sell some stuff first...

Thanks for sharing such a sweet rig!
    Glad to be of service! You won't regret a BBS ( or a sheath from Rick)
    All hail Discordia
    TANSTAAFL

Thats a great looking sheath congrats and your right that BSS is a Sexy knife with all those curves. I've got to resist i tell you.

Andy will have three of the sheaths in his hands Friday afternoon. Two are the lighter color and one is brown. If anybody wants to order direct, email me at, ruger315@charter.net and we can go over color choice and any other options. These sheaths will be $50 plus $5 Priority Mail shipping through Andy or direct from me. I can usually ship finished sheath within 24hrs. of order. Thanks to all for the good comments!
    Last edited by Rick Lowe; 05-08-2012 at 09:25 AM.

Well Brother, you got past the first part............now start taking names!
    See you in a couple of days.

My airline pilot student is coming over today to learn a little leather (one that burned his britches on my anvil). Going to show him some of these pics to inspire him.

Very nice!!!

Wow,,,

Just WOW

That is all,,

Wade

That is a fantastic looking sheath. You are dead on...the lines compliment the BSS very well. Bravo!

I love that Rick. This is working out great. I'll need 3 more right away when you're back home from the meeting. And I'll be sending you home with a few knives to pattern as well!

Thank you!

And thanks for the pics too Jroden! Thanks!
    Who cares what I just said. Please go learn about SuperBen, he needs the knifemaking community.

my BSS is on the way and i sent R Lo a email to get the sheath ordered... stoked!! thanks for the pics!!

Thread Information