Thread: Anniversary Steel Heart Sheath

Anniversary Steel Heart Sheath

ADVERTISEMENT
    Got one here that I did as a rush job and it fell through. Sheath is made for a .22 ASH with either mag or standard handles. I can make another keeper strap if yours is a custom with larger scales. Asking 55.00 plus shipping. In the US it normally runs about 5.50. Outside the US I will calculate actual shipping. Pics!

Nice and thin with a nifty wedge shape

Also! I am reworking an ASH sheath that has a stingray skin overlay. The skin is burgundy and the leather is Mahogany. They work well together. I am thinking of either making it an inlay by installing a frame or keeping it an overlay. This one has an around the handle strap set up and the belt loop is mid ride. It can be made for any of the ASH series as I have not installed the welt yet. I can take some pics if anyone is interested in this sheath. I will be asking 140.00 plus shipping for this one. That burgundy sting ray is wonderful stuff but expensive.

Thanks!!!!
    Dwayne
    Dwayne Puckett

Quote for the week: Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go. Oscar Wilde.

I will take it, PM send, sorry I will take the first one , I want it for an ASH-1 LE, thanks
    Last edited by vitadura; 05-07-2012 at 01:54 PM.

I'm not sure which one, but one is SOLD! Thank you vitadura!
    Dwayne Puckett

Quote for the week: Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go. Oscar Wilde.

Please post pics of the stingray when you get a chance. thanks

Will do my friend.
    Dwayne Puckett

Here is the sheath as it is just after I got it taken apart. Its never been used, just sat in a corner of my shop unclaimed. It was in need of an update as my technique has changed since this one was first made.

I can either make a frame for it, making it an inlay, or leave it as an overlay.
    Dwayne Puckett

I am now Ash-less or I'd be all over it.

Ouch! Its never a good thing to be ASHless, I've been that way for...... oh wait, we're talking knives huh?

Dwayne Puckett

Thread Information