Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My CRK collection... What is yours?

ADVERTISEMENT
    no "all" pic but here are mine in bought-order

S30V Umnumzaan
    S30V Sebenza Small
    S35VN Professional Soldier
    S35VN Insingo Small
    S30V Mnandi Bocote

Maxx

There are certainly some mighty fine collections in this forum and mine will pale in comparison, but I have listed them below. I do not photograph my knives as I do my children, but I have included a shot of the Insingo and Bocote Mnandi

Small 21 Insingo
    Small 21
    Bocote Mnandi
    Professional Soldier
    Walnut Mnandi
    Small 21 Insingo w/ micarta
    IMG-20111121-00148.jpg

No picture either unfortunately, but this is a list of my humble collection:

Small Sebenza 21 with Micarta inlay in S30v (pre Idaho Made)
    Small 2010 Annual Sebenza with Spalted Maple inlay in S30V
    Mnandi with Mammoth Bark Inlay and DT SS Ladder Damascus
    Large numbered Caron Fiber Sebenza 21 in S35VN
    Umnumzaan (pre LBS) in in S35VN

next purchase: Small Carbon Fiber Sebenza Insigno (when it becomes available in this combination... hopefully)

My knife affliction is collecting autos. But, like every body else, I have to EDC. Eventually I came to this forum and learned of CRK. I just had to see for my self, so I bought a used Small Sebenza 21 from a member. Soon after I bought a new Large Sebenza 21 from TNK. Even later, I just had to get another Large Sebenza 21, just in case I should lose my first large.

I'm still carrying the first Large.

My collection of one:

Hopefully more in the future! I really like the Insingo (had a small one in the past) My other knives don't like this one so much. It kicked all of them out of my pocket!
    My picktures in no way do this knife justice. The design is AMAZING, I can just sit there watching it dance around in the light.

the umnumzaan and small plain 21; done...2 hi quality CR's are all i need...there is probably only 1 more folder (another hi end brand) that i am interested in, if it becomes available for me...but i got every conceivable folder and fixed that i will need for every situation that can come for me in my work and lifestyle...not a collector at all LOL...

...upon further review, i just might add one or two more CR's to my inventory...the 6.5" and 9" sikayo chef's knives; those have piqued my interest...the handles though; i wonder how comfortable they are to use...
    Last edited by pilote; 05-12-2012 at 10:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jms2021 View Post
    My collection of one:

Hopefully more in the future! I really like the Insingo (had a small one in the past) My other knives don't like this one so much. It kicked all of them out of my pocket!
    My picktures in no way do this knife justice. The design is AMAZING, I can just sit there watching it dance around in the light.
    That's a beauty!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MVG View Post
    I seem to be attracted to the Annuals lately.

That's just sick!

Quote Originally Posted by jms2021 View Post
    My collection of one:

I LOVE that ONE!

Quote Originally Posted by Kinagoo View Post
    Hi Fooj,

Like your model!!! It makes a lot of sense. Care to share your collection? Pictures?
    Thanks a lot!
    I don't have a photo of my collection; however, a fair number of them are shown in the "Just Images -- CRK Folders" and "Just Images -- CRK Fixed Blades" threads. Perhaps my favorite series in my collection is comprised of unique P Sebs that were done by Chris:
    Last edited by Fooj; 05-11-2012 at 04:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fooj View Post
    I don't have a photo of my collection; however, a fair number of them are shown in the "Just Images -- CRK Folders" and "Just Images -- CRK Fixed Blades" threads. Perhaps my favorite series in my collection is comprised of unique P Sebs that were done by Chris:
    I love it when the masters show off. Thanks for sharing brother Fooj. Your knives always make me all giddy with CRK love.

It also makes me want to share a little of CR's artwork myself. Here's a select few that I'm fairly proud of....

"The edge is a wondrous thing" - Sal
    RAT Pack #94
    Reevaholic #94

Quote Originally Posted by Kinagoo View Post
    Hey JohnnyO,
    Great collection! All different, I like it, especially that large BG42... I'm a folder kinda guy.
    By the way she seems a little out of place in the middle of all your fixed blades, maybe I can help her out...
    Take care man
    Not out of place at all. My SEB helps to keep my fixed blades in line. That's why I got a "large" Sebebza.

My collection is slightly different.......... I don't do folders
    Mainly centres around his small early SA made fixed blades, with the odd sick for good measure. A few random pics.........

I vote you need a fixed blade!

Nick
    Last edited by nickpp; 05-12-2012 at 06:25 AM. Reason: spellin....

Nice collection Nick!

It's good to see CRK fixed blades represented.
    Raymond's Renegades #23
    Reeve-aholic #1984

WTB: Scott Cook Lochsa - Michael Raymond Estrella

somewhere deep in the heart of the midwest, between the corn fields and the void
    Man!

You all have wonderful collections! I've enjoyed this thread immensely. Thanks to the OP and everyone for sharing!

I love this, a feast for the eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by nickpp View Post
    My collection is slightly different.......... I dont do folders
    Mainly centres around his small early SA made fixed blades, with the odd sick for good measure. A few random pics.........

Nick
    Nick -- always brings a smile to my face, and fixed blade envy to my heart , when I see your stuff. Nice, nice, nice!

And BTW -- I caught the "I don't do folders" bit. Contact me if you'd like me to help make you an honest man.

Take care, my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by DallasSTB View Post
    Here's a select few that I'm fairly proud of....
    Love it, Bro! Those graphics were done by Chris himself, as he was inventing and refining the art form. Very special pieces of history, from an extraordinary talent.

Some early ones...

Raymond's Renegades #23
    Reeve-aholic #1984

WTB: Scott Cook Lochsa - Michael Raymond Estrella

You all have some VERY nice (and rare) CRKs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information