Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Woods Bladeworks TiTAN PRE-ORDER

ADVERTISEMENT
    I think that's the finish I want for my handles gorgeous stonewashed finish right there.

I'm in for that finish, it will be a good working and show knife
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]WTB Hinderer Fieldtac Spanto

Im in for stonewashed.
    WTB- Les George Rockeyes small, regular, and extra large. If you have one and want entertain the idea of getting rid of it... LET ME KNOW!

Gotta love the Tumbled finish! I use an old brass tumbler from my reloadin setup with walnut hulls to touch up my edcs. I need to get some of the modern media lime your using to try out.

What is the cutoff date to change what finish we would like for our knife?
    Proud supporter of JK handmade knives #91
    "Long is the way and hard, that out of hell leads up to light" - John Milton

Quote Originally Posted by nickortizzle1035 View Post
    Assuming since he still hasnt got the blades yet, anytime up until then. I do believe he said that since he is now offering a SW finish he is going to email before assembly to confirm finish choice.
    WTB- Les George Rockeyes small, regular, and extra large. If you have one and want entertain the idea of getting rid of it... LET ME KNOW!

Quote Originally Posted by nickortizzle1035 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Windex_ View Post
    Assuming since he still hasn't got the blades yet, anytime up until then. I do believe he said that since he is now offering a SW finish he is going to email before assembly to confirm finish choice.
    I have one last finish to show you guys (stonewashed and flame anodized with mini torch) and then you guys should have all the pictures and info you need to finalize your finish options. I'll send out an email and you can specify if you wish to alter your order.

I'll post pictures later tonight of the results of the mini torch flame job.

-Will

Progress, gotta love it -thanks man
    Change is the only constant...
    For Sale: Martin Knives Tejas Frame Lock BNIB - low price

OK this is the stonewashed finish with a flame anodizing job. I used a .5" pencil tip on my map gas torch to get a streaked/striped look. I'll send out an email ASAP and you can specify if you wish to alter your order.

You are not making this easy for me! I cant decide which one I want
    Proud supporter of JK handmade knives #91
    "Long is the way and hard, that out of hell leads up to light" - John Milton

OK I sent out the group email titled "Woods Bladeworks TiTAN FINAL FINISHES". If you did not get the email for some reason contact me and I'll fix that.

-Will

Order updated!

Updated my order Will, hope you received it. Cheers.

Sent in my update for tumbled blade and media blasted handles and clip.

I had to make a post for no other reason than to just say again how excited I am for this!

I think I'd be cool to see all the variations that have been ordered.. perhaps an anom. list of what variety of finishes you are putting out for us would be fun to see... is there a style that is being made more than once??

For example:

1 with both sides stonewashed, blade stonewashed, no anodizing
    1 with one side stoned washed, one side stoned washed and anodized, blade satin, clip anodized..
    2 with both sides media blasted, blade stonewashed, no anodizing
    etc

Guess it might be a pain, but I'm curious to hear all the different ways it's being made

Hope everyone is having a good weekend... later
    Change is the only constant...
    For Sale: Martin Knives Tejas Frame Lock BNIB - low price

Quote Originally Posted by sloth357 View Post
    I think I'd be cool to see all the variations that have been ordered.. perhaps an anom. list of what variety of finishes you are putting out for us would be fun to see... is there a style that is being made more than once??

For example:

1 with both sides stonewashed, blade stonewashed, no anodizing
    1 with one side stoned washed, one side stoned washed and anodized, blade satin, clip anodized..
    2 with both sides media blasted, blade stonewashed, no anodizing
    etc

Guess it might be a pain, but I'm curious to hear all the different ways it's being made

Hope everyone is having a good weekend... later
    Every possible way this knife could be ordered it has been ordered. As I get closer to shipping them out I will take gratuitous photos so everyone can see.

Is is nice to see a maker updating this whole process.. Amazing really. Nothing is worse than having a custom built knife and not knowing what the status is.

Looks like you guys are getting a real special knife ! Good luck.

Mark

Im curious, because you asked for our finish choices, have you been updated on the status of HT?

Quote Originally Posted by Windex_ View Post
    Im curious, because you asked for our finish choices, have you been updated on the status of HT?
    Right now I'm hand sanding the handles for the folks that chose a brushed finish and will be test fitting all the hardware like stand offs and threading of pocket clips this week. The moment the blades get back (should be any day now) I'll let you guys know!

I'll take some more pics this week regardless so you guys can see the progress on these babies.

Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread Information