Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fairly's Frickys

ADVERTISEMENT
    Quote Originally Posted by mykel m View Post
    If I could I'd get the little tanto in 01.

Unfortunatley Dan's not taking orders for now.
    I am doing a run and you can sign up if you want one. It's almost like taking orders, I can make it custom!

Once I get caught up and start doing only runs I think everything will go faster as far as wait time goes also. I'm listening to feedback and writing everything down. Talk to me and it may happen.

I wasn't considering a Bushcraft knife run but in just the last few days have had 5 requests, looks like it will happen! Wait until they see the one I'm making for you Myke!
    www.fairlyknives.com
    DFK Bladeforums Forum
    Craftsmanship Without Compromise DFK ------ Daniel Fairly Knives Connoisseur Grade Cutlery ----------------------- Fairly Knives - Nothing less than the best!

There's a business man^ and a cool dude!

Oh do a bushcraft run in the fall so I can get in on it with out being killed by my wife!Can not wait to see what Daniel is making you Mykel! I just know it is going to be something sweet that I will want one of!I know the bushcrafter is the one I want to piggyback the kydex sheath to my SWSK. I will have all ends covered then for anything I run into.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycosa View Post
    There's a business man^ and a cool dude!
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by bigcountry1315 View Post
    Oh do a bushcraft run in the fall so I can get in on it with out being killed by my wife!Can not wait to see what Daniel is making you Mykel! I just know it is going to be something sweet that I will want one of!I know the bushcrafter is the one I want to piggyback the kydex sheath to my SWSK. I will have all ends covered then for anything I run into.
    I will! It will be in the plans for sure.

I will set up your sheath to piggyback with the other sheaths I make.

Remind me and I'll also send you the hardware with the bushcraft knife for free.
    www.fairlyknives.com
    DFK Bladeforums Forum
    Craftsmanship Without Compromise DFK ------ Daniel Fairly Knives Connoisseur Grade Cutlery ----------------------- Fairly Knives - Nothing less than the best!

Takin' this over to that other place, to show off the slipjoints!

Daniel, put me on the folder list, whenever you start it.
    "highly motivated and moderately dizzy, lol " D.F.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Fairly Knives View Post
    I am doing a run and you can sign up if you want one. It's almost like taking orders, I can make it custom!

Once I get caught up and start doing only runs I think everything will go faster as far as wait time goes also. I'm listening to feedback and writing everything down. Talk to me and it may happen.

I wasn't considering a Bushcraft knife run but in just the last few days have had 5 requests, looks like it will happen! Wait until they see the one I'm making for you Myke!
    WOOHOO,thanks Dan,PM incoming.

Quote Originally Posted by bigcountry1315 View Post
    That would be a great pair of knives for any situation Mike.
    Mine would be perfect too because it will have the same scales as the SWSK.
    Last edited by mykel m; 06-21-2012 at 12:58 AM.
    Proud supporter of JK Knives # 67,and all makers of hand crafted goodness.
    May the forest be with you.

CANCER SUCKS!

Do we think Daniel is getting busier?

the silver twill and TI one is BAD ASS

cha. ^
    Daniel- Are you edcing your fricky or some other folder?

cha. ^
    Daniel- Are you edcing your fricky or some other folder?
    I mix it up between my black fricky, my S7 linerlock, a 10" 1/16" thick O1 tanto, a carbidized Ti backpacker. Those are my EDC's, I take the fricky and backpacker everywhere, the other two are pretty huge for in public.

I have also been rocking a Snody Boss and Crisis Card, a Benchmade Vex Tanto and a Ken Onion Ripple flipper folder... and my SAK and an Opinel! lol...
    www.fairlyknives.com
    DFK Bladeforums Forum

I'll be dang!
    And I thought I was knife crazy!

I'll be dang!
    And I thought I was knife crazy!
    I have knives everywhere! I would say that fricky and my Titanium Backpacker get the most use.

I can't forget my Kiridashi, I use it the most for making stuff, every sheath I make gets cut out with my 'dashi.
    www.fairlyknives.com
    DFK Bladeforums Forum

Cool!
    Nick Rossi made me a Ti dashi! It works... well.

Daniel! Do you think you can design your fixed Tanto blade to go with your fricky handle?
    Have a great weekend!
    I PM'd daniel the same thing not too long ago- one of his A2 tanto styles with black scupted handle... Looks like it's a popular idea!

Yep! And I hope Daniel makes you one.

Quote Originally Posted by weinerd View Post
    I PM'd daniel the same thing not too long ago- one of his A2 tanto styles with black scupted handle... Looks like it's a popular idea!
    Let me know if you got my return pm... I have been a bit behind on pm's.

This is in the plans, I even have it drawn up... I can not wait to get to them!
    www.fairlyknives.com
    DFK Bladeforums Forum

Yep! And I hope Daniel makes you one.
    They will be on somewhat soon, I plan on buying materials in a month or less if possible.
    www.fairlyknives.com
    DFK Bladeforums Forum

Yep, I did get your return message! I just thought I'd share.

Daniel- I hoper yer keeping the same handle design like your Blk fricky.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information