Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Too big, too strong, too hard...

ADVERTISEMENT
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeek View Post
    Although I'm not big on inserts...
    It's not an insert...

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas W View Post
    Can't remember...
    lol Man that so far looks like a handle you would find on a custom knife
    That pic reminds me of this quote " So hot, want to touch the hiney! Arooooo!"

Can't remember...
    right...

You are usually very upfront with telling people they are wrong and yet you're very coy when it comes to my guesses.

Quote Originally Posted by Scurvy092 View Post
    right...

You are usually very upfront with telling people they are wrong and yet you're very coy when it comes to my guesses.
    Fine, your guess was wrong.

Very nice. I loved the look of the all carbon fiber handle before though, so hopefully that doesnt go away (based off pic posted).

Either way, I can't wait and it is going to be a mad dash to get them when they become available.

Fine, your guess was wrong.
    kin ya show us some of the blady type parts? thems the parts i care about.

From the handle shape, it looks like a killer version of a Bump!

I like that style of lanyard hole. I agree that it looks like a custom. I think I'm going to love the clip on this also from what little I can see. Full Ti body with CF onlays? I want it!!! MUST HAVE IT!

Since Thomas definitely wouldn't show us a picture of the knife before Blade, this must be a new Microtech!

It'll kinda look like this:
    You just love teasing us don't you! Thats your version of payback huh? (thanks for the proto photo)

The carbon fiber reminds me of the G-10 on the Groove, coincidence? Kinda looks like an Overkill.

The pocket clip looks like it was copied over from the Tilt, or at least as much as I can tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Aerian17 View Post
    Very nice. I loved the look of the all carbon fiber handle before though, so hopefully that doesnt go away (based off pic posted).
    Don't get this confused with the FB knife. 2 different pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by BePrepared View Post
    kin ya show us some of the blady type parts? thems the parts i care about.
    I don't think I have any other shots other than this one today...Soon.

Have camera. Will travel!

Quote Originally Posted by bluejayburly View Post
    You just love teasing us don't you! Thats your version of payback huh? (thanks for the proto photo)

The carbon fiber reminds me of the G-10 on the Groove, coincidence? Kinda looks like an Overkill.

The pocket clip looks like it was copied over from the Tilt, or at least as much as I can tell.
    I was just told that my RJ Martin collab guess was incorrect. Would have been great!

It'll kinda look like this:
    Doesn't look like it has been said yet: Thank you Thomas for sharing photos with us. We appreciate all that you do and clearly are going crazy enjoying these peeks at this new knife.
    We get so caught up drooling over these that the thank yous get left out. That thank you down, please thank everyone that has put in the hours to bring these to us. I can only imagine how insane things have been with trying to get things finished before Blade so that these can be ready to go at announcement or shortly after along with everything else still needing pushed out the door.

Awesome man totally awesome I think I''ll start stashing my cash!

Thomas,

Forgive me if my memory is foggy but in one very long thread about the detent on the 0560 and how it is designed to be as strong as it is, I believe you talked about a custom flipper (cant remember maker?) that was a MANS flipper, so much so that some in the office hard a real hard time flipping it open. Here is to hoping the detent will be THAT strong and that the knife will be that much of a MANS flipper.

CHEERS!
    Adam

Oh ya and thank you for the teaser words and teaser pic, it is appreciated. Also props and thanks to you and everyone at ZT for producing the 0560/0561. I love it!
    --"Those willing to give up a little bit of freedom for a little bit of security, deserve neither"-- Roughly quoted Ben Franklin

jesus. Im gonna go effin broke this year. The good thing Is I know they wont be rolling these out in production for awhile so my wallet isnt hurting yet. But based on that photo alone I am starting a savings fund for this knife. I havent even seen the whole thing and I want one. "It will be mine. Oh yes. It will be mine."

I really like the texture of the metal around the carbon fiber, cant wait to see the rest. The clip looks like it will be similar to the tilt clip?

The FB knife looks really nice too, I like the smooth carbon fiber and that KVT is one smooth opening system.

Quote Originally Posted by adamrockcrawler View Post

Forgive me if my memory is foggy but in one very long thread about the detent on the 0560 and how it is designed to be as strong as it is, I believe you talked about a custom flipper (cant remember maker?) that was a MANS flipper, so much so that some in the office hard a real hard time flipping it open. Here is to hoping the detent will be THAT strong and that the knife will be that much of a MANS flipper.

CHEERS!
    Adam
    I like that. A MANS FLIPPER, no girls allowed (I assume that the "some" in the office were girls)

Anything with KVT and a flipper is going to be a must buy for me.

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information