Thread: Satin Pumpkin Rucki $510 TYD Pumpkin Satin RMD $240 TYD among others

Satin Pumpkin Rucki $510 TYD Pumpkin Satin RMD $240 TYD among others

ADVERTISEMENT
    Got a rifle on order, my eye on another handgun, and in mid June I'm jumping into the NFA coolaid and going for my first can so I need to let these go.

All prices include shipping and paypal fees (I also accept money orders and cashier’s checks, just sayin ). Packages will be shipped insured, well packaged, and someone will have to sign for it.

International buyers- please contact me before hand. I have no problems shipping overseas, I won't lie on customs forms and extra shipping applies as well, once it has left my hands and is in the hands of the USPS, sorry, I can't control if it doesn't make it (even though I've had 100% luck shipping overseas).

Trades- Unless it's an old Busse, I probably wouldn't be interested, and even then..... I'm more looking to just sell these.

First “I’ll take it” in this thread gets it, but please follow up with an e-mail or PM.

All knives come with the traditional tactical white cardboard sheaths, but I may have some extra Busse fishnet stalkings lying around so put on them as well.

Okay, let’s get started.

1) Light Brigade Argonne Assault
    I love knuckle knives, and this knife is awesome, unfortunately I picked up another unexpected safe queen and I did a trade that left me financially hurting (but morality at an all time high ). So, I have to let this go Knife has never been used, but has been fondled (sorry ) and transported to a couple shows.

Like Busse, I will not ship this knife to MA, NY, CA, or DE

Has a desert sage finish and black paper scales. Direct price right now is $597 plus let’s say $15 shipping so $612 direct? Let’s go $575 paypaled or $560 MO/CC. Sorry to do that but…..

3)Busse Special Forces Natural Outlaw LE, only 300 produced and this is #50. Beautiful knife, feels great and looks great, only imperfection is a hair line scratch that can only be seen when the light hits it just right.

Price- $500

4) Swamp Rat Harry Carry. Satin blade, blue and black G-10 scales. Unused, unsharpened, still shiny swampy good

Price- $200

5) Swamp Rat Ratmandu Custom Shop, satin blade, orange and black G-10 scales. When I picked this one up, there were only 3 in existence, but there are probably a few more around now, but I’m not sure. Unused, unsharpened, just fondled. Has a factory grinding irregularity, kind of dark lines, but it’s hard to notice in regular light, you really have to look for it.

Price- $240

6) SATIN Rucki, brand new just fondled. Beautiful sword, a light hamon is visible, and this has been the only pumpkin produced. There are no scratches on the blade, but it is heavily oiled so those are the lines you are seeing (or a could strands of hair)

Price- $510 SOLD

7) Another Satin Rucki. Black canvas micarta scales, and only 2 of this color combo have been produced. Unused, just admired.

Price- $460 SOLD

6) Scrap Yard Dogfather LE. Brand new, unsharpened, and factory sexy.

Price- $310 SPF Pics of the DFLE have been removed to reduce clutter and to clear some images of my imageshack account

I reserve the right to refuse sale do to feedback or lack thereof.

If you have any questions, would like to see more pics, or would like specs, just let me know, PM, e-mail, etc.

Thanks for looking folks.
    Last edited by M67; 06-02-2012 at 10:07 PM. Reason: Price drops
    "Have you paid your dues, Jack? Yessir the check is in the mail" - Jack Burton, Big Trouble in Little China
    "Catch me in five minutes, I'll smell like hard liquor" - Al Bundy

Inducted Blade 2010- Ham67

Bump with price drops on the SFNO LE, HC, and the DF LE

If something catches your eye let me know, we could work something out.
    "Have you paid your dues, Jack? Yessir the check is in the mail" - Jack Burton, Big Trouble in Little China

Price drop on the Ruckis

Couple more price drops

As per the E-mail, I'll take the Dogfather. Oh yea, Ive always wanted to post that.

Quote Originally Posted by unklfranco View Post
    As per the E-mail, I'll take the Dogfather. Oh yea, Ive always wanted to post that.
    Yup, you got it. Dogfather LE is SPF.

Satin Rucki. Black canvas micarta
    I'll take it.
    WTB - Scott Cook, RJ Martin knives!

Quote Originally Posted by Univers View Post
    Satin Rucki. Black canvas micarta
    I'll take it.
    Sorry for not seeing this sooner. Black canvas Rucki is yours, PM sent.

Update- Both satin Ruckis are sold, same with the DFLE.

The LB AA, HC, SFNO LE, satin bowie RMD, and the NMFBM I have listed on page 1 (at the moment) are still up for sale

Thread Information