Thread: Allen Elishewitz knives for sale at knifehunter.com

Allen Elishewitz knives for sale at knifehunter.com

ADVERTISEMENT
    Gentlemen, I just uploaded two new folders from Allen Elishewitz to my site. Please click on the link in my signature to check em out. THey should be on the page when you arrive under latest, but if not, please see top/right hand bar for folders and click to see them all. Thanks and enjoy.

$950+shipping

$1150+shipping ( not sure of this model...any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance)

Last edited by knife hunter; 05-22-2012 at 04:08 PM.

When the search for steel becomes more than just a passion. It's a way of life.

Sign up for our newsletter. Giveaways and new releases start real soon. Like us on Facebook, too.

first called the Scarab but later the name got changed to Khepri - You present the Khepri

$1150+shipping ( not sure of this model...any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance)

BTW- Very unusual and beautiful knife; I would bet Allen did not make very many of these and it looks like the steel of the blade is XHP which is only used in his late work. Great piece and heirloom to behold.

Quote Originally Posted by I have this Itch.... View Post
    BTW- Very unusual and beautiful knife; I would bet Allen did not make very many of these and it looks like the steel of the blade is XHP which is only used in his late work. Great piece and heirloom to behold.
    Thank you very much.

I just opened email from Allen re-affirming. I did not know it was XHP and since I didnt ask he didnt mention it either. Thanks again

Sign up for our newsletter. Giveaways and new releases start real soon. Like us on Facebook, too.

prices lowered ...see site

$885 for Jekyll

1085 for Khepri
    Last edited by knife hunter; 05-24-2012 at 02:58 PM.

Thread Information