Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: British Tie Style Monkey Fists (More Minis Added 08/01)

British Tie Style Monkey Fists (More Minis Added 08/01)

ADVERTISEMENT
    Hello all,

Adding a few new mini monkey-fists I got made up. Tried to do a couple a little different, so we have 2 with 25MM McGizmo clips and pewter skulls with a decorative sinnet. Also a simple with a mini pewter skull.

The first of the minis will be a pair in neon green and black wrapped around a 1/2" solid steel core with 25MM McGizmo clips, pewter skull, and then finished with a round sinnet weave. Due to the work involved on these they will be priced at $8ea or buy them both for $15 shipped.

Next up we got 2 in ACU, one with a pewter skull, the other plain. Pricing for these will be $7 for the one with skull and $5 for the plain.

And lastly we have a pair of plain minis in Charcoal Grey. These will be $5ea or $9 for the pair.

Just got these 2 finished up. Both have the 25mm McGizmo clips and pewter skulls done in Desert camo and Black. These will be $8ea or take them both for $18. (The skull on the left is SOLD)

(Just Added 8/04) How about a two color 7/8" Monkey-Fist in Bright Red and Gold with a Brass .45 Bullet bead. This is the only bead I have, got it in a trade. I will let this go for $12 shipped.

Included shipping is for the USA/APO/FPO's only. I will ship internationally but due to the added cost of shipping I will have to add a couple bucks to the entire order to cover the cost.

I am next going to be making up some more of the mini monkey-fists so if anyone wants a certain color just let me know and I'll get them made up for you in this next batch.

I accept PayPal and USPS Money Orders as payment, and if using PayPal please do not use the gift option as I prefer to keep everything above board.

Thanks for looking.

Thom
    Last edited by DahlKen; 09-07-2012 at 03:26 PM. Reason: Quantities Updated

Please update your Usergroup by going to Settings>Paid Subscriptions and selecting your paid membership, or by using this link: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/pr...editusergroups
    By posting a sale as a registered user, you could recieve a "failure to follow forum specific rules" infraction.
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Got it all fixed up. Don't know why it reset, but got it all fixed up.

Thanx

Thom

pm sent

PM replied.

Thanks again,
    Thom

Do you have pure glow in the dark cord?

The only GITD cord that I have is the type with the GITD tracers in it.

Thanks for looking,
    Thom

Let's bump this up with a price drop, let's go with $9.00ea, $8.50ea for 2-4, $8.00ea if you order 5-9, and $7.00ea for 10 or more. Prices include shipping to the USA and APO/FPOs with delivery confirmation.

Thanks again,

Thom

Bump these up for the weekend.

Let's drop the pricing on these for Father's Day. Let's go with $8.00ea, 2-4 @ $7.50ea, 5-9 @ $7.00ea, 10+ @ $6.50ea. As always shipping to the USA/APO/FPO is included.

email sent

Just a few left come and get 'em.

Email sent

Replied

Thanks,

Thom

have any of the black with green tracer style left?

"America guarantees you the right of free speech. It doesn't guarantee you the right to free camping."

Only 3 left, and they are all Digital Desert Camo. Let's get them sold and go with $7.50 or take all 3 for $20.00 shipped.

Thanks,

Thom

I'll take the digital camo deal all three for 20 shipped.
    PM me and I'll send PayPal

All sold out. I will be making some of all three sizes this week (7/8" reg, 1" large and 1/2" mini). I will update the first post so keep an eye on it.

Thanks again all

Thom

Updated the first post with some of the smaller mini-fists. Will be adding more of the larger 1", 7/8", and 1/2" core fists as I finish them up.

Thanks for looking

Thom

Added some new 1" core fists today check the first post for pictures, pricing, and quantity left. Am making more of the minis next.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information