Thread: 1.5 Grams of Gold

1.5 Grams of Gold

ADVERTISEMENT
    Selling 1.5 Grams of 24K Gold nugget/flake (Not sure how to describe the non-nugget part of this as this is my first gold sale; I guess the picture makes it obvious.)

Not much need for a description needed here (I guess that's the definition of a commodity/currency ). I will ship this in a glass vial.

Some google-fu tells me that, at current prices, this is worth $75 so I am Asking $80 conus shipped (PP or MO). Feel free to reach out to me if you feel I am missing something.

I will ship internationally under two conditions: you use PP gift and select and pay for your method of shipping. International buyers assume all delivery risk once the knife leaves the US.

Email me at mpolyak83[at]yahoo[dot]com ***THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST WAY TO REACH ME***

Per usual, first "I'll take it" in the thread or email wins.

I am always interested in Spydercos (especially compression locks and sprints), Benchmades, Chris Reeve, Strider, HEST, Scrapyard/Swamprat, Three Sisters Forge and Ti Frame-locks. I'm a bit of a gadget geek; electronics and gadgets are welcome. Pimped knives are great too.

Specifically, interested in the following:
    * Large Sebbies (inlaid preferred) and 'Zaan
    * Spyderco Sage series (particularly Sage 4)
    * Yojimbo 2
    * Swamprat Waki / Rucki
    * Scrapyard Scrapizashi
    * Three Sisters Forge Beast
    * Spyderco Dialex Junior
    * Warren Thomas blades
    * Anso folders
    * Benchmade 14205

Users are fine but I don't want abused or beat up knives.

My other knives for trade are here: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/sh...ilson-Tactical

I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me. - Archilochus
    ****My Trade Thread****
    WTTF/WTB: CRK Folders with Birthdate of May 11th (year irrelavent) or Oct 19th, 2011

How do you know that it is 24K purity when you have several different grains/blobs?

Do you have certification, or a touchmark from a recognized source ?

Quote Originally Posted by 12345678910 View Post
    How do you know that it is 24K purity when you have several different grains/blobs?

Do you have certification, or a touchmark from a recognized source ?
    I was told that its 24k by the previous owner. He said he panned for it.

I dont imagine that its worth getting it certified for such a small amount of gold. Then again, if Im wrong feel free to let me know.
    I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me. - Archilochus
    ****My Trade Thread****
    WTTF/WTB: CRK Folders with Birthdate of May 11th (year irrelavent) or Oct 19th, 2011

Thread Information