Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Two new additions on the Web Specials page today

ADVERTISEMENT
    Damn you! Forgot about the feet.

West of the Mississippi, South of the Missouri and North of the Meramec
    Someone must be working the weekend at Buck.... the ram Vanguard and the paperstone Ranger are now unavailable. I'd swear they were still available last evening

Same for the Bel Air Gen-5.
    BCCI Life member #1706

"Due to the recent increase in the price of ammo, if you try to break in, DO NOT expect a warning shot."

West of the Mississippi, South of the Missouri and North of the Meramec
    4 of the 5 different knives I ordered Friday are now shown as unavailable....I'm getting anxious....

I was able to order 1 rosewood 110 and 1 cow bone skinner. I hope they both get here. I missed out on bone 110. Darn .

I kinda hope the rosewood 110 sells out. I really, really, want one, but don't have the funds to spend.

Quote Originally Posted by StuntDouble View Post
    I kinda hope the rosewood 110 sells out. I really, really, want one, but don't have the funds to spend.
    I know what you mean! My wife doesnt know I just ordered a rosewood 110! I've enjoyed carrying the BP110 for awhile and at less than half price, I couldnt pass up another one!

I'm wondering when these will start showing up on the bay. I'm betting tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest. There seems to be some sellers that live close enough to go straight to the factory store to get them quick.
    BCCI Life member #1706

"Due to the recent increase in the price of ammo, if you try to break in, DO NOT expect a warning shot."

Quote Originally Posted by seaplane View Post
    I know what you mean! My wife doesnt know I just ordered a rosewood 110! I've enjoyed carrying the BP110 for awhile and at less than half price, I couldnt pass up another one!
    Yeah, if I didn't have my girlfriend's birthday coming up, I'd already have one on the way. Priorities, priorities..

Irrelavant
    Last edited by THE_LONGBOW; 10-28-2012 at 05:06 PM.

Kinda nice that they're not being sold at the store.

That gives everybody an equal chance.

Not a big Gen 5 person but the bone handle struck a nerve and I flinched and pulled the trigger. I hope I'm happy when I get it or it will be on the buck sales page.
    BCCI LIFE MEMBER #2113

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined." --Patrick Henry

I wonder why we never see a bone handled 120 on that website?

Now that.......I'd buy.

Quote Originally Posted by StuntDouble View Post
    I hope they hold out until payday, thursday, I have my doubts.

LOL, what did I say?? Both the bone 110 and Gen-5 just hit the auction block! Someone got theirs pretty quick!
    BCCI Life member #1706

Quote Originally Posted by Plumberdv View Post
    LOL, what did I say?? Both the bone 110 and Gen-5 just hit the auction block! Someone got theirs pretty quick!
    Since the "photo" in that auction is taken from Buck's website (not really a photo, more a color rendering) it's a 6 day auction and the seller is a long, long way from the Buck plant I'd say someone got an order and or shipping confirmation and is selling knives they don't actually have in hand yet, or they got an early order and paid for overnight shipping.
    BCCI Lifetime Member # 2068
    U.S. Navy 1978-86

Irrelavant
    Last edited by THE_LONGBOW; 10-28-2012 at 05:07 PM.

I think BH is right. Since there's no BIN for them, he has until a week from today to have them in hand before the auction ends. Mine will be here Wednesday according to the tracking number.
    BCCI Life member #1706

Yeah, I saw that too......and my immediate conclusion was that he's selling a knife that he's expecting in the mail by the time he will be expected to ship it out.

A new form of drop shipping, I guess.

Oh well......it's a free country.

And for a "slight" price increase.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information