Thread: Buck gen 5 bone handled skinner***REDUCED***$60

Buck gen 5 bone handled skinner***REDUCED***$60

ADVERTISEMENT
    FOR TODAY ONLY, Then to another auction site

For Sale, I Bought this just a few days ago on a whim. I had hoped I would like it but after I received it, I just didn't feel the love. So, I'm passing on the special.

Price includes Priority shipping, PP preferred. International shipping available but not included, please contact me for shipping international shipping cost, price depends on location shipped. Please make payment to old300s@gmail.com

***SOLD***REDUCED***TO SELL FAST***
    New In The Box
    BUCK GEN 5 SKINNER, WHITE BONE HANDLE AND DISTRESSED BLACK LEATHER SHEATH\

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Last edited by mbjannusch; 06-09-2012 at 10:46 PM.
    BCCI LIFE MEMBER #2113

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined." --Patrick Henry

Interested! Could you send me a photo?

Still Available...
    BCCI LIFE MEMBER #2113

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined." --Patrick Henry

Can't believe nobody has snatched this up yet. I would if i had not just got 2. Hope somebody offers this on the 110 cow bone that i missed out on.

Still Available
    BCCI LIFE MEMBER #2113

I will take it......I need a third one....will send you a email.

sent you an email.....

Sold to tom1976
    BCCI LIFE MEMBER #2113

Thread Information