Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Show you Blade show Fiddleback purchases

Show you Blade show Fiddleback purchases

ADVERTISEMENT
    I picked up a Hiking Buddy with black bolsters and Bocota with O1 steel. I have to be honest, I couldn't decide which knife to get. This year, I think Andy out did himself. There were several models that were speaking to me. Great job Andy!!!

Very nice! Very nice indeed. Thank you for sharing.

Mark
    Integrity Counts

Great looking hiking buddy! Nice score!

the funniest part of the day was when i asked andy's wife if she new a particular girl(a friend of mine that andy's wife plays tennis with)...and andy said something to the effect of "whoa..thats wierd ..you know my wife"
    Last edited by VANCE; 06-29-2013 at 10:00 AM.
    PHILLIP
    VANCEHAM

Nice scores guys! Please keep the pictures coming.
    Heber Ellsworth
    Email: wildmanh@yahoo.com

I don't have any pics of the bushfinger i scored from Andy i gave it to my son for his birthday. He was very happy and hugged me for the longest time. It has ironwood handles and is quite beautiful with a Heber sheath which is also very nice. Bring on the pics guys i wish i could donate some myself but i have'nt seen that BF since my son left with it to go hiking.

Doug

Sweet knives guys. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Anyone else with BLADE goodies from Fiddleback I know we'd all enjoy some pictures if you get a chance

BBQ Boy that HB is particularly nice. That knife is high on my list of desirable Fiddlebacks, and those scales are really handsome. Very nice!

Doug that is such a great story! Really, it made me smile. Sounds like your son appreciates a good knife when he sees it...and it sounds like it'll be well used as well! Another of Andy's blades has found a happy home

im pretty sure andy sold more than 2 knives
    PHILLIP
    VANCEHAM

One Sweet Bushcrafter Score!!!

I got one sweet Cocobolo Bushcrafter!! It is black micarta with a blue liner with some really sweet looking cocobolo wood!!! I REALLY like the light yellow that is in the wood!!

DSCN2790.jpgDSCN2791.jpgDSCN2792.jpgDSCN2793.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by KHDaily View Post
    I got one sweet Cocobolo Bushcrafter!! It is black micarta with a blue liner with some really sweet looking cocobolo wood!!! I REALLY like the light yellow that is in the wood!!

DSCN2790.jpgDSCN2791.jpgDSCN2792.jpgDSCN2793.jpg
    Could've used that to slay my ladybug!
    Nice score!

Bladeshow was a lot of fun again this year. I'm very glad you are all happy with your knives, and I was very glad to meet so many of y'all at the show. I've made a lot of friends here over the years and it is quite an experience to put so many names with faces. Thanks for all the support guys.

I will post pics later today... man that was a long drive. We all had a great time Andy!!! Thanks.

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/sh...-Review-Newbie
    Last edited by ErichM; 06-11-2012 at 08:26 PM.
    Happily addicted to barrel aged brew, titanium, and bushfingers!!!

It was great to meet you and your lovely wife as well Erich. Can't wait for the pics.

Will post pictures of mine when it gets here

Hidden tang KE Bushie, I knew I wanted this one from the pre-show pics, fondled it a bit, walked the floor and came back a bought it, it was extra difficult, since every blade on Andy's table was outstanding

It's propped up on a big chunk of Thuya wood burl that I managed to score in Morocco

Quote Originally Posted by TooQuiet View Post
    Could've used that to slay my ladybug!
    Nice score!
    Yeah! That was too funny the ladybug provided some great intertainment at dinner!!!

That KE Bushie was so light and wonderful. I am glad it is home!

Anybody take some photos of Andy's table? Would love to see pics of all that was out!

Really nice scores!! Now that Lisa has my old Hiking Buddy my next is going to either be convex 5/32 HB, or a Woodsman.

Quote Originally Posted by rpn View Post
    Anybody take some photos of Andy's table? Would love to see pics of all that was out!
    Some pics from the Fiddleback, Fletcher, and Dogwood booth

I think I fondled the Woodsman a little longer than Andy would have preferred...

For some reason these put me in mind of the Crysknife from Dune

Of course Dylan and the Mrs. were there.

Not recalling the name of it, but I really dig the re-curved tactical tanto design Dylan came up with!

I also really like the newly designed Pocket Kilo I picked I picked up Sweet blade and perfect for discretion in my urban environment.

History is a gallery of pictures in which there are few originals and many copies. ~Alexis de Tocqueville

B.H. #27

Ohh, I think I see my new camp knife in there. And that Duracoated Machete contrasts nicely with my sheath.

Mystwalker, thanks for the pictures! Looks like everyone was having a great time.
    Heber Ellsworth
    Email: wildmanh@yahoo.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information