Thread: Dont believe my ex wife

In my garage, huffing bleach for your new etch

Dont believe my ex wife

ADVERTISEMENT
    Long story short my divorce has gotten bad, down right nasty. Today my wife threatened to call people ive bought or sold knives from (since paypal puts phone numbers on statements) and proclaim that i am a thief and a liar and claiming she had NO IDEA about my knife dealings, and yes she used the word fraud. I dont know who or if she will call at all but i wanted to nip this little fiasco in the bud. Anyone that has dealt with me knows i stand by my items, even deals that went south i ALWAYS made good. Look at my feedback. I dont want a woman who imagines being scorned to lash out and ruin my good name on here. This is the only forum i frequent and my reputation is important. So please, i beg of my past customers and sellers of knives to me, please dont believe this. If she does call, pm or email me and we can discuss further if need be. Hopefully she saves the charade for a court room but who knows. Just wanted to make sure my good name does not get tarnished. that is all

BTW Mods i felt feedback was the best place for this since this could end up with negative feedback towards myself, if you feel it belongs in whine and cheese, then by all means move it.

Just like to say I have delt with you on a few occasions and have had nothing but positive experiences and as far as I'm concerned you are true to your word and stand by it 100%. I hope you get everything worked out.

Josh

Don't know where you live, but you may be able to pursue a Temporary Restraining Order (TRO) against her to keep her from harassing you and those whom you have a business relationship. Talk to your lawyer.

I've dealt with you too, clich and you're a stand up guy in my book.

If she calls me she'll get an earfull.
    Rick T.

Yeesh... Sounds like my ex-wife. I'm pretty sure the folks around here have your back. Just make sure she can't get hold of anything she could use to stab it.

In my garage, huffing bleach for your new etch
    Thanks guys. and Holmes all my steel is safe with me or what's left of it

I just don't know what it is that breaks in people's brains when they split up or separate!

I can't imagine some one petty enough to want to harass strangers just to badmouth an ex!

Good luck with that.

Good deal, Clich! I even had to hide most of my boom sticks for a while.

Just wanted to say best of luck to you, though we've never dealt with each other (it also doesn't hurt to keep this near the top).

Thread Information