Thread: Thanks to Rob Orlando

Thanks to Rob Orlando

ADVERTISEMENT
    I wanted to take this opportunity to thank the guys at Hinderer knives for a awesome experience at blade. even though my name wasn't drawn for lottery, Rob Orlando went out of his way so that I could purchase an awesome knife.

Jon ,
    I am so glad You went home with a Knife. When We were setting up the table , You were right there checking out every knife placed on the table. Rob Orlando is One Class act. Enjoy Your Knife , and I look forward to seeing You next Year at Blade 2013 !!! Take Care Pete

Jon,
    Chris 975d and I during the auction that day both had decided that had our names been drawn we would have let you select in our place. This is no BS. After that first auction we went to Rob to see if he could do anything to get you an opportunity to buy a knife. Rob O was already heading your way. I would like to say that I now understand why there aren't 10000 hinderers being produced each year. That they want to do things right. Do the right thing. Taking the time to put out the best product they can. I can tell you that I am from here on a Hinderer fan and have changed my want list to hinderers.
    Enjoy your knife.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hhski View Post
    Jon,
    Chris 975d and I during the auction that day both had decided that had our names been drawn we would have let you select in our place. This is no BS. After that first auction we went to Rob to see if he could do anything to get you an opportunity to buy a knife. Rob O was already heading your way. I would like to say that I now understand why there aren't 10000 hinderers being produced each year. That they want to do things right. Do the right thing. Taking the time to put out the best product they can. I can tell you that I am from here on a Hinderer fan and have changed my want list to hinderers.
    Enjoy your knife.
    That's awesome of you and Chris to do! Just wanted to commend you on that. I'm genuinely excited that Jon was able to get one. I wish I could have seen that moment. I always think its awesome to see someone who has a true passion for knives get one of their grail knives.

here's my 3.5 Xm-18
    Last edited by RubiconSS; 06-12-2012 at 07:56 PM.

Looking Good Jon !!!!

Would have been the knife I would have picked as well. Nice job.
    Enjoy Jon.

Very nice. You done good sir!

Congrats on the sweet XM-18.

I had a chance to talk to Rob Orlando at Blade this year and he is a class act.

Blog Entries
    Very cool! I like that green.

Heck yes!

Congrats on not only the knife, but on seeing the caliber of Men I aspire to someday reach.

Very nice Slicer Flipper, Jon.

Outstanding Jon, welcome to the Hinderer addiction club, keep posting.

Great score Jon, and very nice of the members and Rob O. who were going to make sure this happened too. I'm really proud of my Hinderer knives. Folders don't come any cooler or better made IMO (I haven't scored a fixed blade yet)!

Slicer grind, nice! I want an fxm as well cziv. I think my next one will be a xm 3'' though i have been eye ..... for the last few months. I handled one at a NJKCA and was like this is exactly what i need to carry on days off. Its amazaing how many knives i buy that only last in the pocket a couple weeks before the xm kicks it back out. If i was smart i would just sell the rest and keep the xm i feel like i have to force myself to carry other blades i bought lol.
    Last edited by spydusse; 06-13-2012 at 07:48 AM.

Great looking knife Jon.

Jon, You are more than welcome! It was great to meet you and have a chance to hang out a bit, I'm glad you are enjoying the knife!

Thread Information