Thread: srjoben - lazylizardgear.com ?

srjoben - lazylizardgear.com ?

ADVERTISEMENT
    Has anyone bought knives from [Removed] ? He goes by srjoben on youtube. Is he a good seller? does he ship promptly? good communication?
    Last edited by Karda; 11-13-2012 at 09:48 AM. Reason: remove advert for non paid member

ive dealt with him several times and jonathan gets an A+ in my book. i believe he is also a member here on bladeforums

I also bought from him and it was a very good experience. He shipped my knife promptly.
    I'd buy again and recommend him as a seller.

Brian
    Brian
    "Sometimes you eat the bear and sometimes the bear... well, he eats you"
    -The Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiofspam View Post
    ive dealt with him several times and jonathan gets an A+ in my book. i believe he is also a member here on bladeforums
    What's his username? I've been having trouble contacting him and i want to know if he's ducking my e-mails or just on vacation or something. The time of his last login might be informative.
    Last edited by fatherhudson; 06-20-2012 at 07:45 PM.

his username is joben... pretty odd, i just ordered an enlan from him 2-3 weeks ago and that went smooth.

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/me...p/247863-Joben

Blog Entries
    He is currently not a paid dealer or have any other subscription to sell here. Proceed with caution.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiofspam View Post
    his username is joben... pretty odd, i just ordered an enlan from him 2-3 weeks ago and that went smooth.

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/me...p/247863-Joben

Yeah. stuff happens i guess. Looks like he hasn't been online in quite a while so that doesn't really tell me anything. Judging by what everyone else says about him he's probably just out of town.

Quote Originally Posted by RevDevil View Post
    He is currently not a paid dealer or have any other subscription to sell here. Proceed with caution.
    I don't get why people say stuff like that. While many (most?) of the BF dealers are great, it's not like there's some strict selection process in the choosing of BF advertisers. It's mostly just a bunch of people that decided it was a good business decision to advertise with BF.

Blog Entries
    Not exactly sure what you are confused with. A paid membership here allows you to sell on this site specifically. Doing it on the side, on the backs of those that pay to be here isn't something that is recommended. Spark owns this place, and he makes the rules.
    I hope this clears up any confusion:

Quote Originally Posted by Spark View Post
    Guys, dealers pay for the ability to advertise here. Paid subscriptions keep this site open. Linking to non-paying dealers screws everybody. If you want to plug them, contact that dealer and suggest they get a paid subscription here. A 1 year subscription here costs less than a single 1/6th page ad in a mag for 1 month.

OP was everything worked out?

Yeah, he got in touch with me today. He was on vacation.

He is srjoben on the forums and is a family member of mine. I would say he is good.

Not so hard to understand really....
    If you are doing business with craftsmen on youtube, Then your business remains with them there. If you bring it here and staff finds that he is a member here and doing business without the appropriate membership on the backs of the paid membership, that member stands to be infracted or banned.
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Thread Information