After taking some time and seeing what our new Klarus lights can do, we've got to say we're impressed. The XT11 is a full-featured tactical light with a solid feel, handsome machining, and outstanding performance.
The interface is comfortable and tactically sound. Two switches on the tailcap serve for constant/momentary on and mode selection, offering rapid selections even with one hand. Powered by 2 x CR123A cells, 2 x 16340's or a single 18650, this light has versatile power supply options and can deliver an impressive 600 lumens in high mode with the 18650.
A powerful strobe rounds out the light's integrated features while optional attachments like filters, a gun mount, and a pressure switch make this a top contender for anyone looking for a powerful light with true tactical applications. The remote switch itself is a well thought-out accessory, allowing the same quick access to each of this light's output modes as well as strobe.
Get your hands on it today! http://www.batteryjunction.com/klarus-xt11.html
Features and Specifications:
- Output/Runtime (ANSI Rated using single 18650 Battery):
- High Mode: 600 Lumens/2.3 hrs
- Medium Mode: 150 Lumens/7.3 hrs
- Low Mode: 10 Lumens/295 hrs
- Strobe Mode: 600 Lumens/4.4 hrs
- Dimensions: 5.82" (148 mm) (L) x 1.37" (34.9 mm) (Head Diameter) x 1.0" (25.4 mm) (Body Diameter) x 1.03" (26.2 mm) (Tail Diameter)
- Weight: 4.65 oz. (132 g) (Excluding battery)
- Uses 2 x CR123A or 1 x 18650 or 2 x 16340 batteries
- CREE XM-L (U2) LED (50,000 hour lifespan)
- Working Voltage: 3.4-8.4 V
- Water resistant to IPX-8 standards
- Materials: aircraft grade aluminum body, toughened ultra-clear glass, textured orange peel reflector
- Includes holster, lanyard, body clip, tactical ring, and two spare O-rings
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)