Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 35 of 35

Thread: New Model "Blast" Linerlock

  1. #21

    ADVERTISEMENT
    Quote Originally Posted by flash900 View Post
    Ray,
    Thanks for making more models with double thumb studs -- now all I have to do is get one!

    How about some 3-inch versions?
    3 inch Blasts would be amazing.

    But I still need a jasmine, edc, and workman

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    277
    Very nice work as allways Ray.

    Brian

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Houston TX
    Posts
    413
    Thats so awesome!

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    57
    Sick Job Ray! Instantly that knife caught all my attention.

  5. #25
    lefties!!!

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,331
    Ray that is one beautiful knife......your work just gets better and better.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Reno, NV
    Posts
    5,875
    Ray is setting a new standard, even for himself, with every month that goes by . . .

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Visalia, CA
    Posts
    3,995
    Thanks all. I'm glad to see this knife is getting such a good response. Wait til you guys see the flipper version

    Click on this link to visit our subforum..http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/fo...p-Vagnino-Show

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,331
    Quote Originally Posted by raylaconico View Post
    Thanks all. I'm glad to see this knife is getting such a good response. Wait til you guys see the flipper version
    I'll take it.....

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In the Carolina's
    Posts
    2,699
    Would it upset y'all if I said this is my new favorite folder? It is extremely smooth and solid. No play and just a joy to hold. Great work Ray!!!!

  11. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,189
    Quote Originally Posted by BBQ BOY View Post
    Would it upset y'all if I said this is my new favorite folder? It is extremely smooth and solid. No play and just a joy to hold. Great work Ray!!!!
    Tear.

  12. #32
    Please collaborate or get a bunch of college grad students (cheap labor) to bring this knife to the masses!

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo Tension View Post
    Please collaborate or get a bunch of college grad students (cheap labor) to bring this knife to the masses!
    If Ray wants one, I call dibs on being his apprentice. I will work for free and just sleep in the shop.

  14. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Visalia, CA
    Posts
    3,995
    Guys, thank you all for the kind words. I've never seen a sale thread go this long after the sale! Check out the flipper version I posted on this thread: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/sh...2#post10993192
    The design is a work in progress so I hope to hear your comments.

    Click on this link to visit our subforum..http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/fo...p-Vagnino-Show

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by raylaconico View Post
    Guys, thank you all for the kind words. I've never seen a sale thread go this long after the sale! Check out the flipper version I posted on this thread: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/sh...2#post10993192
    The design is a work in progress so I hope to hear your comments.
    I'll take it! A guy can hope right

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •