Listed this a couple times with no sale so I am dropping the price significantly. I won't go any lower- at this point, it is already priced much lower than it should be. If you have reservations because it is a CRKT, I can't stress it enough that this feels NOTHING like a CRKT (wasn't even made by them). If it didn't have the logo, you wouldn't know. This is easily one of the best folders CRKT ever produced and they are quite rare now.This is the limited edition version from 2002 which were produced by Klotzli Knives in Switzerland. Only 500 were made. It features a titanium frame with some of the nicest carbon fiber I have seen as over-lays. The blade has a very nicely done satin/high-polished finish (dual-tone). The blade sits dead center and the action is UNBELIEVABLY smooth (it honestly rivals the action of a Sebenza). The lock-up is still early as well and the knife has never been carried or used only handled and looked at. Included is all the original packaging and materials: aluminum storage case, certificate of authenticity, and leather carry pouch (which is also unused). I am asking $200 (including USPS priority shipping- insurance can be added at an additional cost if you would like it). I will accept USPS money orders or cash as payment. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to shoot me an e-mail. If you would like to buy it, please post "I'll take it" here and then e-mail me. Thank you for looking!