Thread: Spydercos ENGRAVED Jester added

Spydercos ENGRAVED Jester added

ADVERTISEMENT
    Prices are with PayPal and shipping with tracking in the lower 48.
    PayPal only.
    I will ship Internationally, but may NOT. Three conditions.
    1. I won't lie on the customs form. Period.
    2. I will accept NO responsibility for the item once tracking shows it has hit customs. After that, I am done with it.
    3. I only ship by International Small Flat Rate, tracking # included, so expect higher price for the added shipping costs
    Ask before confirming sale.
    Please ask all questions before confirming sale as per Forum Buyers Guide.
    Contact me 1st by PM or email.
    No trades and no offers considered.
    Pictures may be forthcoming, depending on the weather, tomorrow. I do NOT have pictures at this time.
    Do not post "I'll take it depending on pictures". Either you want the item or not.
    Thread will close by Saturday, June 23, to move the items to another venue. I only sell at one place at a time.

1. Spyderco Fluted Military. NIB. Box Date Code EL. I only removed from bag to check lock up, action, and centering. All perfect. Literally opened twice. This model has the steel insert.
    I waited a long time for this one, but now need to move on from my knife obsession. Price what I paid. $390.00 $OLD

2. Lionsteel SR1. Orange Aluminum scales, D2 satin blade. I have had this for 3 weeks. Never carried out of the house., but have used it to open a couple of boxes. This is a fine knife. I think it has better quality fit and finish than my LionSpy, at 1/2 the cost. No scratches or blemishes. Lock up VERY good, action smooth and blade centered. I have stroked it on a Diamond Rod a couple of times, razor sharp. Comes with box. $145.00 $old

3. Spyderco Harpy. SS. ATS-55 blade, full Serrated (SE). Has been carried, but no major blems. Great shape for an older model. No box. $50.00

4. Spyderco Merlin. ATS-55 plain Edge (PE) blade. Has been carried, clip shows wear (very little). Black FRN. a slight scratch on the blade, is the only blem I can find, and it won't show in a picture. No box. $50.00
    Last edited by robotech; 06-22-2012 at 09:29 AM.

I'll take Lionsteel SR1

Quote Originally Posted by jres11 View Post
    I'll take Lionsteel SR1
    PayPal info sent
    Payment received, item bagged and tagged.
    Lionsteel SR1 $OLD
    Last edited by robotech; 06-20-2012 at 09:09 PM.

E-mail sent

I'll take a Mili

Quote Originally Posted by cobold76 View Post
    I'll take a Mili
    Fluted Military SOLD to cbold76
    Last edited by robotech; 06-22-2012 at 09:13 AM.

Adding a Spyderco Jester in SS that has been engraved by Spyderco. Probably back in the 90's. It has the web and bug. Can't tell if it's been carried, don't think so. In Excellent shape. Comes in the box. $85.00

Pictures of Harpy and Merlin

Remaining Items withdrawn thread closed

Thread Information