Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spyderco M390, Caly CF ZDP, Endura 4, couple others priced to go

Spyderco M390, Caly CF ZDP, Endura 4, couple others priced to go

ADVERTISEMENT
    Need to list these quick as I'm leaving back out for work on Tuesday so all transactions have to be done by then, hence these are priced to go. Will ship priority mail. Paypal only, CONUS, by stating you take it you acknowledge you're legal to own. Shipping included in price. Boxes included and blades are perfect in every way unless otherwise stated. No trades at this time.

SOLD - Spyderco paramilitary 2 M390. I am the second owner and it's in perfect condition, the last owner stropped it and cut some paper apparently, I never carried it and probably won't honestly. $250

Spyderco Caly CF-ZDP BNIB - just got this yesterday and can already tell it's not for me with the slick carbon fiber handle. $110.

SOLD - Spyderco Endura 4 FFG FRN blue. Never used but no box. $45

SOLD - Spyderco Delica 4 saber grind combo blade grey FRN. no box. Never used for anything more than a couple zip ties, one of the first knives I bought. $40

Kershaw Needs Work - flicked a few times and that's it. $30

CRKT Ripple walmart aluminum - same as above, flicked a few times and that's all. $30

Kershaw Leek DLC blade - flicked a few times. Carried twice never cut anything. $40
    Last edited by Hauling; 06-24-2012 at 06:58 PM. Reason: added no trades, sales

I'll take blue PM2 M390,

2nds on para

PM me your e-mail ezbuck, not letting me send you PM's.

I will take the delica

PM sent

I posted message on your page if ezbuck dosent respond

if ezbuck for some reason doesn't come through you'll be next 410ericb, replied to you Keenan.

Come on ezbuck you know you don't want it ;-) let me take that off his hands for you.

Spyderco PM2 M390 and the Delica are sold.

Pleas, may I get some pics of the Endura on my email? Or let me have your email and I will request them through email.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by DrU2 View Post
    Pleas, may I get some pics of the Endura on my email? Or let me have your email and I will request them through email.
    Thank you.
    sure thing

Quote Originally Posted by 410ericb View Post
    Come on ezbuck you know you don't want it ;-) let me take that off his hands for you.
    I guess I need to apologize for this post. I was just joking and have been told not to do so again. Agin sorry of I offended someone with this joke. It wasn't my intent to truley sway anyone.

Is it a Caly 3 or 3.5?

Quote Originally Posted by Shakyamuni View Post
    Is it a Caly 3 or 3.5?
    3. I don't think the CF/ZDP 3.5 is out just yet.

Offer renewed.
    Last edited by Apcuts01; 06-24-2012 at 06:26 PM. Reason: Emailed Apology

Quote Originally Posted by Apcuts01 View Post
    I'll take the Endura if it is still available.
    yes it is. I will send you the paypal info.

Not sure what the deal with PM's are but I can't send them to anyone so just e-mail me and we can figure it out. aspade@msn.com. Thank you.

Also adding a couple more as this is the last day I can have this thread open, I leave Tuesday am so tomorrow is the last day I can ship anything.

Spyderco Sage 1 LNIB - $85. I love this knife and carried it a few times never cut anything with it but I did run it over sharpmaker a few times and flipped it. Smooth as glass like all these knives are.

Emerson Mini-Commander LNIB - $145 Carried a couple times, never cut anything, still pretty stiff on the opening that's how new it is. Includes box and sticker.

Seconds on the endura- please email me if it becomes available again. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crktm1612m View Post
    Seconds on the endura- please email me if it becomes available again. Thanks
    Roger that, I'll give apcuts01 a few hours and if no response you'll be up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information