Thread: Who to thank......

Who to thank......

ADVERTISEMENT
    ***Well guys today was a big day for me. First, I upgraded to a gold membership and I bought my first Busse via this forum. I am so happy I am telling strangers.
    ** First the Gold Membership. I have been reading and watching this web page for sometimes hours a day. I am new to*having a interest*in knives and I am having a good time learning as much as I can. I thought it was only fair to pay someone somthing. This web site is a*GREAT resorce.*
    * On the Busse, I had a epiphany with the NMSFNO. My knife hunt started with looking*for a chopper......I would read a artical on some brand be it Becker, ESEE, SRKW etc and I was off to the races. More reviews, best price, hows the sheath?, does*it come with a sheath?. I was like some ADD kid.
    ***The chopper is not the only knife I am*looking for. I*am looking for a**3, 5, 7 and a 10" give or take a half inch.*I never relised till today that I did not*really want to carry some giant 10 blade around. I stumbled on*a Busse with a 8" blade.....hmmm.....8" blade. Thats my ADD*signal... Google 8" blades. All the ones I found were kind of expensive. So back to the Busse (TGLB or NO type?) If I buy the NMSFNO that would fill the bill between the 7 and 10" knives. Heck I might even save money ( thats sounds like some shit I would tell my wife).* I could not be happier with my decision.
    * I am now looking for a 3" blade for a EDC. I might go with the Dozier. I*need something to google.
    I was not sure*who to pay for this resorce but I am sure who to thank. So thanks to all

Blog Entries
    congrats David - Welcome and enjoy your addiction.

Might temper your language in the open forums - but it's all good, I understand!

Pictures are always appreciated - we are all knife people!

best

mqqn

Signature by slg98 -thanks Sam!
    Andy
    Blade Forums Rules. Click here.

Welcome to the forum, as the other poster said, enjoy your knife addiction.

Life short, stay sharp.
    Looking for Steel Flame bracelets, I am interested in any type, I am most interested in, a flat axe link style. I have a lot of quality items to trade. Send me a PM or email if you are interested. I am interested in trading for any Steel Flame item. I am interested in Emerson folders, CQC7.

welcome to the forum,

Now what kinda of 3" blade are you looking for?

have fun with knives,

I was going to buy a Dozier, I wanted to have a go at D2 steel. But I just did not want to wait for a knife. I bought a Becker BK 11. Becker has a big following and I wanted to own one. When I was looking for a chopper the BK11 was always on my short list as well as the BK2 when I bought the EESE 5. The BK11 should be here in a couple of days.
    The 3" was a hard decsion for me. Any small knife would probably do just fine for my needs. Where I live there are no knife shops for knives to hold. So I just went on here-say....... Thanks, David

Thread Information