Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 106

Thread: Zt0777

  1. #81
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,057

    ADVERTISEMENT
    Which subforum am I in? I thought I was in the Kershaw/ZT subforum, but it appears I was redirected to Whine and Cheese. Weird.

  2. #82
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Enumclaw, WA
    Posts
    2,701
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony8179 View Post
    Which subforum am I in? I thought I was in the Kershaw/ZT subforum, but it appears I was redirected to Whine and Cheese. Weird.
    Yep, Id say some people have sand up their...

  3. #83
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    myrtle beach SC
    Posts
    199
    This is why they don't give ETA's. The crying that ensues after it gets pushed back is annoying.

  4. #84
    Anyone know of a pre-order that's still open or how to get one when they come out?

  5. #85
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Gringolandia
    Posts
    1,924
    Quote Originally Posted by swimmerdude1127 View Post
    Anyone know of a pre-order that's still open or how to get one when they come out?
    Wait until someone offers one for sale on the exchange here.

  6. #86
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Pinson, Alabama
    Posts
    3,716
    Quote Originally Posted by dishcore View Post
    Maybe the Ford Fiesta should get Car of the Year every year from now until eternity because the Lamborghini Aventador isn't piling up on the shelves at Wal-Mart.
    With the right amount of moola you can buy a Lambo - try to buy a ZT-0777 or 0888 for any amount of money!

    Hopefully, the folks at BLADE will be more careful with future awards, probably hard to do considering the advertising. An award for a year really should be for something available at least by year's end. 'Conceptual' awards, of course, would be another matter entirely. Don't get me wrong, I love my Kershaw and ZT knives... but that's because I can hold, fondle, and use them... try any of those with an image on your PC's display - or a picture in a magazine.

    Stainz

  7. #87
    They are still coming guys, late as they may be. I'll try to get some pictures soon.

  8. #88
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Mooresville NC
    Posts
    5,003
    I'd rather wait for perfection then have them rush and have issues... Plus at the end of the day is it really the end of the world to wait for an awesome knife...life could be way worse.
    I can't wait for pics Jimmer thanks for the input

  9. #89
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    OH
    Posts
    211
    If they rushed them out to everyone who has been complaining about how long they're taking, they would just start complaining about how there were issues with this or that. Let them get their work done.
    Looking for Limited Edition Kershaw Blurs or anything Green from Kershaw

  10. #90
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Animus 3.0
    Posts
    707
    I guess the time of announcement of the 0777 was wrong. While many people have already fallen in love with it, some peoples' patience got tested....and Marfione capitalized by ripping off ZT at twice the price.

  11. #91
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Gilroy , Ca.
    Posts
    453
    Quote Originally Posted by chester22 View Post
    I'd rather wait for perfection then have them rush and have issues... Plus at the end of the day is it really the end of the world to wait for an awesome knife...life could be way worse.
    I can't wait for pics Jimmer thanks for the input
    Thats how I feel.

  12. #92
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    OH
    Posts
    211
    Quote Originally Posted by redfeenix View Post
    I guess the time of announcement of the 0777 was wrong. While many people have already fallen in love with it, some peoples' patience got tested....and Marfione capitalized by ripping off ZT at twice the price.
    I think they've learned their lesson with the whole situation. Specifically the disappearance of the first look threads not to mention people start calling CS when a new picture was posted before CS even knew that knife existed.

    Just like the whole BF skyline, I don't understand why people can't just wait. Kershaw is a well established company producing something that is a special request by us.
    Looking for Limited Edition Kershaw Blurs or anything Green from Kershaw

  13. #93
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Animus 3.0
    Posts
    707
    Quote Originally Posted by Opticon View Post
    I think they've learned their lesson with the whole situation. Specifically the disappearance of the first look threads not to mention people start calling CS when a new picture was posted before CS even knew that knife existed.

    Just like the whole BF skyline, I don't understand why people can't just wait. Kershaw is a well established company producing something that is a special request by us.
    I've been monitoring the BF Skyline thread when I can, people there just like to relate to others about how they can't wait and I can understand that seeing as they paid money for something, they tend to get antsy. Its just trying to relate to others about how excited they are about the knife. Nothing wrong with that.

    The 0777 on the other hand, people did get a little hysterical. I couldn't believe they jumped ship to Microtech and got the "knock-off" at double the price.

  14. #94
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Stanleytown, Va
    Posts
    4,364
    It will come when it's damn well ready to come. If you can't wait, sorry about your luck... you don't have a choice!

  15. #95
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    307
    I'll just add to what bad juju said. Good things come to those who wait.

  16. #96
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Midwestern States
    Posts
    710
    I hope that good things come twice. That's what I signed up for.

  17. #97
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    9
    Did you really buy two

  18. #98
    What year did this win "knife of the year"?

  19. #99
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Clemson, SC
    Posts
    1,358
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick2121 View Post
    What year did this win "knife of the year"?
    2011.

  20. #100
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Mapleton Illinois
    Posts
    7,612
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick2121 View Post
    What year did this win "knife of the year"?
    At Blade in 2011.

    The 777 is a new level, and it takes a lot of talented people, sophisticated machinery, and TIME to produce even a small number of these beauties.

    When it arrives, it will blow peoples minds. That is my prediction.

    best

    mqqn

    Signature by slg98 -thanks Sam!
    Andy
    Blade Forums Rules. Click here.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •