Thread: First Snody- Amazed!

Blog Entries

Thumbs up First Snody- Amazed!

ADVERTISEMENT
    Bought this Economist friction folder (from another forum member) last week and got it in yesterday. Very impressed with it. The design is very well thought-out, the build quality is excellent and the carbidized edge is nasty. Hands down the best friction folder I've ever handled. Mr. Snody, just wanted to say thanks for producing this awesome design. I'll definitely be buying another couple folders from you eventually. This little guy has moved right into my EDC. An of course, gotta include some eye candy right?

Quote Originally Posted by DrOpPoInT1110 View Post
    Bought this Economist friction folder (from another forum member) last week and got it in yesterday. Very impressed with it. The design is very well thought-out, the build quality is excellent and the carbidized edge is nasty. Hands down the best friction folder I've ever handled. Mr. Snody, just wanted to say thanks for producing this awesome design. I'll definitely be buying another couple folders from you eventually. This little guy has moved right into my EDC. An of course, gotta include some eye candy right?

Wow!! Your Pictures are Incredible B.
    Thanks for Supporting SnodyKnives with your Money and Thanks for the Awesome Images
    Much Respect from Texas.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Snody View Post
    Wow!! Your Pictures are Incredible B.
    Thanks for Supporting SnodyKnives with your Money and Thanks for the Awesome Images
    Much Respect from Texas.
    Thank you very much! Glad to support. If you ever want to use my photos of your knives for anything, feel free brother. I'm sure there will be plenty more pics as I buy some more of your stuff too so I'll post them up when the time comes. Snody Knives have most definitely moved up on my list after getting this one. Thanks again.

Great photos!

Very, very nice! I really want to get his new Executive Elite but on a low budget right now

Blog Entries
    Thanks Steve! Really enjoying it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SOC_MRN_Leon View Post
    Very, very nice! I really want to get his new Executive Elite but on a low budget right now
    Thank you! I really wish I had the funds for one of those as well. They looks incredible. But, I'm glad I bought the Economist version. They seem to be hard to come by now.

Thread Information