Thread: Lots of fires in my area - Prayer request

Lots of fires in my area - Prayer request

ADVERTISEMENT
    Hey guys, There are 2 fires burning here in Sanpete County (central Utah). One is about 15 minutes north of here and the other is up on the mountain to the East and heading towards Spring City Canyon. So far my mom and I are okay, but we do have some things ready in case we have to evacuate in a hurry.

Here's a link to some pictures of both fires that I've taken: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...1&l=e20d1cf6a6

Here's news on the fire to the north: http://fox13now.com/2012/06/23/crews...unty-wildfire/

And here's a link about the Fire to the East: http://fox13now.com/2012/06/25/churc...chesne-county/

Please pray for rain and help for the workers and family's affected by these two fires. Along with these two fires close to me, there are at least 3 others in the state. All need help.

I'll try to keep you all updated on the situation. I'm going to get dinner. Thanks!
    Heber Ellsworth
    Email: wildmanh@yahoo.com

2. Best wishes. Watch your 6.
    Howard Wallace

Good luck, stay safe. Prayers for no smoke.

The news as of 7:30 this morning is that the Fire got 1 mile from fairview but missed it. Fairview is okay. The Fire has crossed the county line to the north. From here it doesn't look bad this morning.

The Fire up the canyon doesn't look so bad today. Can't smell either fire this morning.

Life and work continues, but we will keep an eye out for changing conditions and keep you posted. Thanks!
    Heber Ellsworth

Uh, Heber?

wacherass, please.

Kis
    Enjoy every sandwich.
    Warren Zevon
    fiddlebackforge.com
    ART, in metal.

A forest fire is an awful force of nature we have little or no control over. Sending my wishes for some good luck and rain your way.

I was just thinking about you the other day when I heard about the fires rolling through there, Heber. Godspeed.
    Jake
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Gents, thanks for the prayers and good thoughts. Please keep them coming for the Fire Fighters and people who lost there homes. Spring City appears to be okay, but there are still many areas in harms way.

The evacuation of Fairview has been lifted. Most people have returned home.
    Heber Ellsworth

"Smoke" for the area. I pray damage and injury are avoided...

Gents, thanks for the smoke and payers! Most of the fires in my area are out or mostly contained. This morning I woke up to the smell of rain. It's been sprinkling off and on all morning. This is a god send! Will help the fire fighters and reduce the fire dangler a little bit.

There are still many fires in the state, evacuations and displaced people so if you could keep up the smoke and prayers, that would be great!
    Heber Ellsworth

In view of the climate this year, throughout the U.S., I am advocating the suspension of "sending smoke," and substituting...

"Melt an ice cube"

as a compassionate gesture.

justathought.
    Kis
    Enjoy every sandwich.
    Warren Zevon
    fiddlebackforge.com
    ART, in metal.

God speed the rain, stay safe.

Just read this...glad you're okay, dude, hoping for some rain for your area to get some equilibrium back. Peace.
    David

Thread Information