Thread: Custom Shop 110, NS, Ram's Horn, S30V, Mint in Box with Papers...

Custom Shop 110, NS, Ram's Horn, S30V, Mint in Box with Papers...

ADVERTISEMENT
    Well, you know the story. I received this back in March, and had every intention of making it a user. Never happened, and I've since vowed to start selling anything sitting idly in the gunvault. All the same, I haven't had seller's remourse over anything in a long time the way I'm feeling it now. Such is life, I suppose.

I like to call this particular knife the "Fowler," as Ed Fowler, one of my knifemaking heroes, came out of the blue and commented much to my delight on the beautiful ram's horn scales on this 110 in this thread: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/sh...-Your-Guidance!

To reiterate, it's got nickel silver hardware, S30V blade steel, and gorgeous ram's horn scales without pins.

IMG_0859[1].jpgIMG_0864[1].jpgIMG_0855[1].jpgIMG_0862[1].jpg

The pics tell the tale. It's never cut anything but air, and includes the brown leather sheath, box, and paperwork. Needs to go to someone who will hopefully put it into service.

SPF. Please, no trade offers, and price includes Paypal fees and shipping. First "I'll Take It" post herein gets it done, followed by a pm or email to finalize payment and so that I can provide you tracking info.

Thanks all!

Prof.
    Last edited by Professor; 06-28-2012 at 02:43 PM. Reason: SPF.
    “Life is full of joy, pain, adversity, and outright mistakes. It's not these things, rather how we deal with all of these things that defines us." -HSN

Would love to but I can't...... It is a beauty! Regards, Steve
    Last edited by fastevo; 06-27-2012 at 04:23 PM. Reason: no extra $$$$$

I'll take it!

Please send PayPal email add....

Jerry
    jdmtampa@mac.com

everything is as good or bad as how you respond to it...

Sorry, Jdmtampa, I've been away from the computer today. Email incoming with my payment info. Thanks all!

She's SPF.

Prof.
    “Life is full of joy, pain, adversity, and outright mistakes. It's not these things, rather how we deal with all of these things that defines us." -HSN

Thread Information