Thread: Thank you note to Andy and Herber.

Thank you note to Andy and Herber.

ADVERTISEMENT
    Just want to express my gratitude for my new FF 12" machete and Heber sheath. I don't see myself taking it hiking too often... instead, I use it for processing wood for my little grill out back. You see, I live in the city and have just a "porch grill" to work with and instead of charcoal briquettes, I use dead wood that I find laying around. Problem is, pickins' can be slim and often times I need to break-down larger pieces so they can fit in the tiny grill. I've used a couple nice choppers in the past to accomplish this, but they were too thick to baton through the larger limbs easily....but not the FF machete! This tool is just perfect for delimbing and batoning through dead wood....just awesome! Herber's sheath is also so very well constructed, hat's off to you as well Sir. Again, Thanks for making my grilling time that much easier and more fun.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Looking good! Thanks for the compliment. I'm glad you like the sheath and that it's seeing some good use.
    Heber Ellsworth
    Email: wildmanh@yahoo.com

You just can't beat a good old wood fire for grilling. Nice set up!
    It takes more of a man to be a gentleman.

Man, it is such a kick to make tools that you guys use. I tell y'all. it makes my day to read it.
    Who cares what I just said. Please go learn about SuperBen, he needs the knifemaking community.

Thread Information