Thread: Bourbon Street Skinner inbound

Bourbon Street Skinner inbound

ADVERTISEMENT
    The other day I picked up a Bourbon Street Skinner off of EBAY. I was hesitant (overseas seller) but for the price I gambled and grabbed it. I've wanted one for awhile and this opportunity was too good to pass up. I'll get some pics posted up once it arrives.
    Dave

Very cool! I'm looking forward to the pictures!
    Heber Ellsworth
    Email: wildmanh@yahoo.com

I've been out of town for the holiday. When I got back I had a package from Australia. This is what was in it. I bought this knife from a description only without seeing it. The price was too good not to chance it. I did some searching on the forum and found the original thread. This is the Bourbon Street Skinner with Osage handles and a tapered tang. I'll get some pics posted soon.

Dave

Wow Dave. It sounds like you took a chance a won. The person on the other end was a straight shooter who deserves some credit as well. Good for the both of you. I am looking forward to the photos and your observations.

Mark
    Integrity Counts

Mark, I looked at his rating and he seemed to be very legitimate. It was a deal that was too good to be true and we both know they usually are. I went off of his ratings and it paid off big!! The guy was top notch. I'll be getting some pics posted soon.
    Dave

Thread Information