Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Joseph Hargis Knives

ADVERTISEMENT
    Rev, was it an email that he sent you?

It just sounds like another stall tactic. It's funny how he will respond to the police and a forum moderator to keep the heat off but won't contact the people who have already paid him. We have all had enough of his excuses and he has lied repeatedly. Actually it's the same lies over and over again, he can't even come up with new ones. If he is following through then great but he has been feeding us the same exact bs for weeks now and it's old. If he can contact you then he can contact me. All we ever asked of him was to keep us updated and he went from very little communication to zero.

I was one of the few on here giving him the benefit of the doubt until he started blatantly ignoring me and lying. At that point the consideration and sympathy is no more. I stated on different occasions that I had no problem waiting and was understanding of his so called medical condition but he needed to keep us informed. It's just not believable at this point. I have asked for a refund, not a knife on numerous occasions from him with not one single reply over the last few weeks. If he follows through with a knife, then great but until I see it I call bs.

So here's to Joe Hargis following through and not lying to you also RD because he has given me absolutely not one reason to believe what he wrote you so far. I will agree with you that his communication is a step in the right direction, at least I hope.
    Last edited by tigertaylor1; 08-02-2012 at 04:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RevDevil View Post
    I got a reply from Joe tonight. He says he shipped a knife out today, bpiatt got a refund via paypal/CC company, and the rest will be shipping soon. He will be available on Friday, as he says he currently has no internet at his home.
    I will ask the rest of the people owed money to please be patient and don't push to hard. If there is a serious matter he is dealing with, we need to remain sensitive to that to some degree. Communication was accomplished tonight, so let's go easy at this point.
    I never got a refund. He's giving you a line of crap Rev.

Quote Originally Posted by bpiatt View Post
    I thought that was a little hard to believe and basically confirms my last post.
    Last edited by tigertaylor1; 08-02-2012 at 04:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bpiatt View Post
    as a bystander i only know what i am reading here, but wow, that is low down and dirty. telling a lie like that.

what changed, wasn't this hargis fellow considered a good guy until now? being sick/having problems doesn't turn good folks into liars.

5. Any new news Ben or Tiger ?

If you dont hear or receive your knifes in the mail today, dont forget to contact Deputy Jordan.

Good Luck too all....

Blog Entries
    Relax folks, I'M not new here and this isn't my first rodeo.

7. Quote Originally Posted by RevDevil View Post
    Relax folks, I'M not new here and this isn't my first rodeo.
    What exactly does this mean ???

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by northernsurvivalist View Post
    What exactly does this mean ???
    It means relax and let us handle this situation.

9. Quote Originally Posted by RevDevil View Post
    It means relax and let us handle this situation.
    LOL.... No really, LOL !!!

10. Rev.... Not as in Reverand , I hope .

Just wondering ? Were you at the Calgary Stampede in July ? It's the worlds greatest rodeo - you know !

Blog Entries
    Nope, must have been another guy.

Come on, stay focused. This is an important thread that needs to survive until resolution of some sort is achieved.
    roland

Blog Entries
    Ok folks here is where we stand on this matter. I'm really trying to get Joe to return money or provide knives promised. I've attempted to appeal to his logical side, and am offering to help him make good on mistakes. I don't think he understands the gravity of actions such as these. Bad news travels fast, and it sticks with you like flies on stink.

I just sent this email:

Joe,

You have to help me here. Things on the forums are not getting better in that thread. I'm really trying to help you out here. We've had too many knifemakers go to waste in this way and it's a very preventable thing. I need to see that you are serious about this. I need some photos of the knives you're finishing up, send me a picture of the sheathes, the shipping reciepts, anything. I'd like to believe you want to restore your reputation to some degree on Bladeforums and other forums. Bad news travels fast and incidents like this have a far reaching effect, people have long memories, and stories spread quickly of being wronged.

You know how to reach me.
    Last edited by RevDevil; 08-04-2012 at 01:41 PM.

Still no contact at all on my end. July 20th was the last email I had from him where he promised the knife would be shipped by the following Monday. Multiple attempts to reach him since then with no response.

15. Nothing here either .... ?????

Blog Entries
    You guys need to relax a little. I'm working to try and get somewhere. Take a break.

17. Quote Originally Posted by RevDevil View Post
    You guys need to relax a little. I'm working to try and get somewhere. Take a break.
    Thats all we have done , relax! Why do you feel comelled to tell us to relax ?
    Rev, we communicate here with each other. We are the victims here !

You dont need to talk down to us or try to humilliate us anymore.

We have been patient for 6 weeks, it seems rproctor understands us as do others, but you in your wisdom find it neccessary to chastise us!

" Now drop and give me fifty " !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by northernsurvivalist View Post
    Thats all we have done , relax! Why do you feel comelled to tell us to relax ?
    Rev, we communicate here with each other. We are the victims here !

You dont need to talk down to us or try to humilliate us anymore.

We have been patient for 6 weeks, it seems rproctor understands us as do others, but you in your wisdom find it neccessary to chastise us!

" Now drop and give me fifty " !
    Look, I'm trying to help you here. Everytime I post something, ai get 2-3 "Nothing Yet!" replies. I know he is not replying to anyone, if he did reply to you or anyone else, that would be posted. Feel free to communicate, no one is saying otherwise.

Another thing, give the melodramatics a rest alright? No one here is insulting, belittling, berating, or otherwise talking down to anyone. I don't think my efforts are enough to satisfy your idea of justice. Sorry, I have failed.
    Last edited by RevDevil; 08-05-2012 at 12:36 AM.

What happened with the Police looking into this ?? Has any of you been in contact with them ??

Quote Originally Posted by Marko3 View Post
    What happened with the Police looking into this ?? Has any of you been in contact with them ??
    I believe they are still looking into it, I'm sure they are busy with other matters as most authorities are under staffed. I'll call deputy Jordan again next week to see if he has talked to Joe at all.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread Information