Thread: $ LAST, Drop//2 Edc /Hunters in D2 / maroon micarta - / cocobolo +.nickel s.

$ LAST, Drop//2 Edc /Hunters in D2 / maroon micarta - / cocobolo +.nickel s.

ADVERTISEMENT
    Attachment 286174 Couple lookers up here in D2 both checked out a hard 60 RW. Meadville heat treat cross tested. In house heat treated.. Engraved logo. , by me. Name of buyer can be added Ask.....THESE BOTH ARE OF A HIGH GLOSS FINISH .And a fine water stone finished blade edge , and sharp..

Out of my norm use D2 ,tough stuff hard to polish , I went the extra mile in wet sanding and polish to get these bright and on here..I hope you like these..
    Maroon maicarta Grips[at 1/2 inch.] Because the grains tight on the micarta, I polished and left it smooth, its grained tight when it was sanded the grain was even and looked well..The thicker grips of mine , will be grain showing.
    7 1/2 oal 3 1/4 sharpened edge ,and sharp..logo is on the spine on this one,thumb notches for bite. Smaller brass pins ,larger brass tube with SS centers ,lightly over sized holes. smaller inside for a tight fit. hammer flat, sanded smooth. light end of wheel edge ground HG blade 1 1/4 widest point, ....3 /16 thick steel at the grip end..
    Leather sheath R/H snug fit hand sewed..by me..Also snug enough for a neck carry..Left hand can be made .My asking is $80.00 mailed in the U.S.

Second in D2 .Again out of my norm Bolstered Nickel silvered. Cocobolo matched wood grips..Its got a heavy feel due to all the trimmings..All is brass pinned.
    Same as above the way I set these and drill there never moving ..Light H/G again by the time it was finished the grind is little flatter ,high grade polished for D2 very sharp.. 4 inch . blade full sharpened edge..oal is a big 8 3/4 inch. 1 1/8 BLADE WIDTH .. 3/4 grip width. Leather sheath [ water formed loose fit ] for a heavy knife.. I wanted it loose for easy draw ,another line of leather will be sent if someone wants it snug its an easy rig. Machine sewen ,this sheath is not tripple thick , but the brass hardwear is there for the blade edge . Asking [ $80.00 delivered] in the US.
    I do take PP and US.post office money orders only US. ORDERS Price includes priority mailing and tracking.....International welcome . Paying the extra shipping..
    First I will take it in the thread..FALLOWED by a PM OR E MAIL
    Comments would be great .. I thank you forward....
    Greg

Attachment 286169Attachment 286170Attachment 286171Attachment 286172
    Last edited by BRAINESTORM; 07-06-2012 at 06:52 AM. Reason: price drop

Very useful blades and good looking too!

Thanks Chad ,and valued.

Heading out for a security alert ,couple weeks or so . I WILL BE BACK..
    Greg

Thread Information