Thread: Repost- St Amour, Nease

Repost- St Amour, Nease

ADVERTISEMENT
    I take paypal, Prices are shipped in Canada, and ConUS with tracking and insurance. These are very nice knives that just aren't getting any use. They are safe queens, and its time to free up some cash. Open to offers.

St. Amour EDC/skinner with tooled sheath. Nothing wrong with this knife, never carried, never used, as purchased. Polished everywhere, 154CM blade. Any marks are likely lint from wiping down with a cloth.
    Water Buffalo handle, 60-61Rc.
    I should also point out that in the photos what looks like grinds on the blade are reflections and the white marks on the handle are pattern in the horn, not scratches.
    Asking $180

IMG_0445 by rapt_up, on Flickr

IMG_0447 by rapt_up, on Flickr

Blade marking by rapt_up, on Flickr

st amour1 by rapt_up, on Flickr

st amour2 by rapt_up, on Flickr

William Nease named “Wolf Kozuka” . This is forged from a planer blade and is chisel ground. Really nice proportions. Crazy sharp. Not really anxious to part with this one. Asking $195

IMG_0458 by rapt_up, on Flickr

IMG_0460 by rapt_up, on Flickr

IMG_0461 by rapt_up, on Flickr The things that look like marks onthe balde are actually reflections of me and a tree outside the window.

IMG_0462 by rapt_up, on Flickr
    Last edited by Rapt_up; 07-24-2012 at 11:39 PM.
    I like using knives.
    Looking for: Super Steel Users, 3"- 6" Fixed blades, or folders. Benchmade 710 "project knife" well used/abused ok

Thread Information