Thread: Several Randall's for sale Sasquatch, Model 16, Model 1

Several Randall's for sale Sasquatch, Model 16, Model 1

ADVERTISEMENT
    Thinning the herd a bit. All are excellent condition. Pictures tell the story.

1. Randall Large Sasquatch-Randall Knife / Kenefick Large Sasquatch Serial #627 / 11" TS / Lugged Brass GuardCS / Stacked Leather / #22 Crow's Beak Butt + Lany. / Signed Sheath / RMK Case
    This is Randall Dealer Doug Kenefick's Large Sasquatch.... serial number 627. The knife has not been used or resharpened, loaded with options -- near mint condition with one extremely light insertion mark on the front side of the blade. It's a terrific looking knife with the more traditional stacked leather handle – a fabulous example of this very desirable model.

The knife is paired to the original Sullivan model A sheath with unused plain salmon sharpening stone in the front pouch. Correctly stamped 11 on the back, the sheath is in near mint condition with just a few rubs / scuffs on the back. The sheath throat and keeper strap completely clean, obviously little or no knife storage. As an added bonus, Randall dealer Doug Kenefick signed the back of the sheath.

These large Sasquatch knives are quite popular – you just don't see many with the model #22 leather handle. Great look and feel with the model crow's beak butt, goes with out saying that this willl be a wonderful addition to any knife collection. Asking $1000

2. Randall Model 1-7 You know what it is. Mint condition $500

3. Randall Model 15-5.5 Airman, Serrated back, finger groove handle. Mint condition $550

4. Model 16 Special Fighter; Finger Groove Handle, Sheath has "16" written on it in ballpoint pen. No stone. $500

5. Randall Model 16 Diver. Mint condition, Serrated back Waxed sheath. $500

Shipping is $10 per item. I will combine shipping on multiple items. What you see is what you get. Let me know if you have questions at easyrino72@yahoo.com Not really looking for trades but if you want to make an offer I will listen. If you have a Chuck Rogers 1911 45, You will have my undivided attention. Thanks for looking. NM
    Last edited by Easyrhino72; 08-17-2012 at 09:54 PM.

Please update your Usergroup by going to Settings>Paid Subscriptions and selecting your paid membership, or by using this link: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/pr...editusergroups
    By posting a sale as a registered user, you could recieve a "failure to follow forum specific rules" infraction.
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

PM sent. Thanks, Alan

I was wondering if it is still available and if i can see some pictures. (Randall Knife Large Sasquatch)

Thread Information