Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3 months ago, I did not own an Emerson

Blog Entries

ADVERTISEMENT
    Quote Originally Posted by The Government View Post
    Nice collection. I started Emerson in a similar way. They really start to accumulate after you realize you want them all!
    Even the ones you don't think you will like start to grow on you in short order. I think my next Emerson is going to be either a Journeyman or the Roadhouse.

my favorite emerson right now is the cqc-10 but i just got a killer deal on a another super 8 since i sold you mine lol, this time i promised myself i'd edc that bad boy

My first Emerson arrived this week. The Horseman is one helluva knife...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by timberweasel View Post
    My first Emerson arrived this week. The Horseman is one helluva knife...

You think that one is nice, wait until you get to see the Super 8 next to it. My second Emerson was a Horseman.

The Horseman is awesome, just got mine in SF finish,and I can't put it down. After seeing the beginning of this post I went on a search for an SF Horseman and it took a while, but, I finally found one dealer that had it in stock.

Ok now I have a mini 7, a 10 and a mini commander on the way!

I am starting to loose sleep over getting a psark.

But I say everyone needs a cqc 13! But maybe that is just the mountain man in me. I am thinking about having someone mod mine into a sub-framelock just cause I have never seen one.

After picking up my first Emerson less than three weeks ago, I've traded and sold several other knives so I could feed the monkey...

So far I have:
    _CQC 15 SF
    _CQC 13 BT
    _Combat Karambit SF (on the way!)
    _Commander BT (on the way!)
    _SOCFK (on the way!)
    _Gentleman Jim (on the way!)

I am in soooo much trouble when if the wife gets wind of my splurging... :-)

Glad I am not the only one. I picked up a mini CQC 15 stonewash plain edge and picked up a Micro Commander stonewash plain edge this week. Now I think it is time for a full size blade for the camping area....I was looking at the Journeyman or the CQC 8.

Tony P.

This Emerson bug is tough, I just sold one Emerson to get another, a Mini Roadhouse. Idsabinadi you will have your SOCFK soon, hope you like it. I had to sell it because of the wife. She is cool , don't get me wrong ( got me a CR Umnumzaan Tanto for my Bday ), but, with 6 Emersons in the last 2 or 3 months and a baby on the way I knew when I ordered the Mini Roadhouse that one would have to go. I figured that the Roadhouse would satisfy my Emerson collecting for a while and I would put funds away for one last knife, for a while, ( Sebenza ), but I am hearing about a few new models that are being released by EKI....what to do? I loved the look of the Roadhouse , but the regular was too big for my EDC, this one is perfect it fits between the Horseman and the Mini 15. Anyway here are my Emersons for the last couple of months:

Mini CQC-15 SF
    Gentleman Jim SF
    Micro Commander BT
    SOCKF-B SF( Sold )
    Mini CQC-7 SF ( sending it out to be pimped in Pink for the wife, hard to let it go though,... this helps her to accept my addiction and I feel a little better knowing she is carrying an Emerson )
    Horseman SF
    Mini Roadhouse SF

Finally picked up a Super Roadhouse.

A great blade. Now I just need an UBR Commander. Just don't see a lot of them on the secondary market.

So in addition to the post above I now need to add:

_Jesse Wieland CQC 13
    _Super CQC 8 SF

What is going on? I am moving things I never thought I would in order to pick up Emerson's... It's like a Jedi Mind Trick...

I currently only have 4 Emersons, but there are another 4 on my list of knives to buy. Currently have a 7BW BT, Mini-Roadhouse SF, Mini-Comm SF, and Combat Karambit SF. Love them all, and the Mini-RH is my favorite, but for some reason, I carry the 7 more than just about any other knife I own. Want to add a Mini-15, Horseman, Desert RH, and A-100 in the future.

Blog Entries
    I want to get a Super Roadhouse and another Gentleman Jim, a black blade serrated one though. Love that design.

I am at 4 now....Damn things keep multiplying....

Tony P.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information