Thread: WTS: 2 X Strider SMF and a Spyderco

WTS: 2 X Strider SMF and a Spyderco

ADVERTISEMENT
    1. Ranger Green SMF. I'd call it maybe a 95%. $320.00 Shipped CONUS. SOLD

2. Black SMF. I'd call it a 99%. $345.00 Shipped CONUS. SOLD

3. Spyderco Temerance Fixed Blade. $100.00 CONUS. SOLD
    Last edited by Infi-del; 07-21-2012 at 12:15 PM.
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross, but it's not for the timid."

Striders - are the metal etched on the blade?

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker96 View Post
    Striders - are the metal etched on the blade?
    I don't know what that means. Can you please explain?
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross, but it's not for the timid."

Does it say S30V on the blade? or whatever metal was used. Strider has been using a lot of different steels recently.

I'll take the Spyderco.
    "Knife Enthusiast"

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker96 View Post
    Does it say S30V on the blade? or whatever metal was used. Strider has been using a lot of different steels recently.
    I just looked at them. Funny enough neither one say the steel. But they're both at least a year old and not of the more current variety of steel thing Strider has been doing. I would be completely shocked if both of these weren't S30V. I don't think either are S35V... I think most of the ones made of that and CPM 154 are marked as such so I'd make a safe wager both of these are S30V.

Quote Originally Posted by vwb563 View Post
    I'll take the Spyderco.
    All yours... PM inbound.

Quote Originally Posted by Infi-del View Post
    All yours... PM inbound.
    PayPal sent. Thanks!
    "Knife Enthusiast"

Spyderco Sold to vwb563

Prices drop on the Striders. Sweet deals here folks.

Paid

Regards,

Matt
    Last edited by Spartan14; 07-14-2012 at 12:35 AM.

Black Strider Sold to Spartan14

Green Strider on Hold for PurpleGold

all sold

Thread Information