The BladeShowGanzaaaa will be Monday July 16, 2012 between 9:00-10:00 pm Eastern Time. If the forums are shut down due to an overload in traffic, as has happened in past Extravaganzaaaas. . . I will continue to attempt posting the "Go" button until I am able to get through on one of the 4 Busse Knife Group forums.
EMERGENCY BACK-UP Plan!!!!!. . . If the forum shuts down and I am unable to post, or you cannot get on to see whether or not the "GO" Button has been posted, we are implementing an emergency back-up plan that consists of an automatic "GO" at 9:55 pm Eastern! Your email can not be marked any earlier than 9:55 pm Eastern unless I am able to post the "GO" button before that time. . . . If the automatic "GO" is used then ALL EMAILS MARKED 9:54 pm or earlier will be put at the end of the line!!!!. . . So, be careful not to jump the gun boys!!!
1) Some of the knives being offered are one-of-a-kinds and others are extremely limited in number. So, be sure to include second, third, and fourth choices in your email as the pieces you request might be sold out before you get your emails in!
2) We need to know the total number of knives you want to purchase. You must tell us HOW MANY of each knife you want from the list you send us. You can also include how much you want to spend. For example, you might list 5 knives and tell us that you do not want to exceed $3,000.00. Please list the knives in your order of priority.
3) You must include the knife's picture number (For example: 13, 15, etc. . . ) and pricing in your order.
4) You must include your Forum name and your REAL name and address as well as phone numbers and any other pertinent info that we may need in order to contact you for payment and shipping info.
5) Email both Lexi at firstname.lastname@example.org and Jerry at email@example.com AFTER the "GO" Button is posted by me on one of the Busse Knife Group Forums.
********WARNING!!! The INFI HOGs are a treacherous group and are not to be trusted!!! They will post under names that look similar to mine (Be sure that it says "Moderator" in red under my name if it is on Bladeforums) and will bring up MANY false threads from the past in order to get others to order BEFORE the actual BladeShowGanzaaa GO THREAD!!!! DO NOT fall for this as so many have in the past and be left out in the cold.********
6) Orders are taken in the order in which we receive them.
**** Important Note: Those who intentionally overload their order request and then cancel most or part of their order AFTER notifications have been sent out, will lose their place and be put at the end of the line, where they may or may not get any of their requested knives. "Order loading" causes innumerable problems for our office. *******
Lexi, Pokey and the other girls will need a few days to sort this thing out. Do not expect any notifications to be sent out until the following Monday, July 23, 2012.
So, rev up your mouse and get ready for a wild one!!!
Good luck gang. . . . It looks like it's gonna be BladeShowGanzaaaa of Atlantian Proportions!!!!!!
1) Pork Shank Satin Finish with Coyote Brown/Blk G10 $332.00
2) Ratmandu Satin finish with G10 Bolster and Stabilized Bone $288.95
3) Rodent 4 Variant $128.95
4) Scrap Max 460 Satin Finish with Resiprene C $89.95
5) SYKCO 511 Desert Sage with Tan Resiprene C Handles $89.95
6) Ratmandu Variant Satin Finish with Red/Blk G10 $218.95
7) Scrap Max 340 Satin Finish with Resiprene C $74.95
8) Rodent 4 Satin finish with Red/Black G10 $168.95
9) Pork Shank Satin Finish with Ivory G10 Handles $317.00
10) Ratmandu Satin with Dyed Stabilized Bone $258.95
11) Rodent 4 Satin finish with Tan Canvas $148.95
12) Pork Shank Satin Finish with Black Paper $297.00
13) Rodent Waki with Serrations and Orange/Green G10 $538.95
14) SYCKO 711 Desert Sage with Tan Resiprene C Handles $139.95
15) Rodent 4 Satin finish with Black Canvas $ 148.95
16) Pork Shank Double Cut with Black Canvas Handles $257.00
17) Ratmandu Variant Satin Finish with Blue/Black G10 $218.95
18) Pork Shank Satin Finish with Jungle Storm G10 $332.00
19) Rodent 4 Satin Finish with Orange/Black G10 $168.95
20) Ratmandu Variant Satin Finish with Orange/Green G10 $218.95
21) Rodent Rucki/Waki Hybrid with Serrations and Orange/Green G10 $498.95
22) SYKCO 311 Desert Sage with Tan Resiprene C Handles $69.95
23) Pork Shank Double Cut with Tan Canvas Handles $257.00
24) Rodent 9 Desert Sage with Tan Canvas Handles $198.95
25) Kill-Devil Sniper Hawk. . . This is the model that was D-Tested by Spec Ops Teams in Afghanistan. It can be seen here taking a full blown beating by the crew from Wauseon.
It features a Desert Sage coating with enough tan paracord to wrap your own handle.... $188.95
26) Optional kydex sheath for the Kill-Devil Hawk from Mashed Cat Outfitters is available direct from us and will be shipped with your Kill-Devil Hawk for $49.95
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)