Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Favorite edc colors

ADVERTISEMENT
    Black, black and black.

Big fan of toxic/venom green.

Bright blue, orange, coyote brown.

Quote Originally Posted by ericvar101 View Post
    I like black for every day, I just got a Para 2 in M390 and the blue doesn't really work for me. I bought a black PM 2 with a black coated blade thats on the way now. I am going to swap the handles and put my M390 blade in the black handle. I also think the blue handle will look really cool with the black blade in it. I also have a brown PM2 and love it, I will probably rotate between black and brown. I may resell the blue PM2 with the S30V blade with black coating but I might like it to much to part with it, will have to see after I make the change. Black Paramillitary II with M390 blade will be the knife I carry almost every day.
    If you decide to sell the black/blue PM2, send me a message.... We may be able to work something out!

I like bright colors usualky it dont scare people as much and i enjoy colors

Quote Originally Posted by bladebertt View Post
    Black, black and black.
    All my knives are black with black blades.

Unfortunately the blood red spacer on this set of scales got me.

They should be in my hand next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Spyderman99 View Post
    I agree with you guys exept I think camo makes people think military then they automatically think weapon. All black non reflective and people r probably used to all black if they have seen a knife.
    All black knives kind of scream tacticool if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by apintandafight View Post
    All black knives kind of scream tacticool if you ask me.
    None of my knives scream.

They must be busted.
    Buy my book! Amazon: Kindle: Barnes and Noble:

I have no dinosaur in this orgy.

Orange and almost any color other then black. Little tired of black. Orange is good.

In the heart of darkness. Learning the secrets of the mighty Douk-douk.
    The modern one hander EDCs I carry most are; purple delica, coyote brown kabar Dozier and occasionally a Kabar kharon in toxic green.

SF Bay Area, CA. SpyderNation # 390. Beckerhead # 305.
    Blue, but mostly because I love the knife.

I would say anything but black, but the CF on my Sage1 is black, and it's next in line.

BTW, the two comments I've every received - "Oooh - scary" and "That looks sharp!" were both in the office where I work, and both in regard to the blue Para2.
    I still carry it.

Usually I go for black handle, satin blade

I do have a soft spot for black blade, FDE handles though.. looks like im going to have to pick up a Leatherman OHT!

Anything except camo or all black for me. Black handles are fine with satin/stonewashed/beadblasted blades, but black on black just screams mall ninja to me. I do have one all black knife (zt 0350), butbit doesn't get carried for except much because it just looks too nasty to many people.

I agree that black g10 is getting a little old though. More color, but not necessarily bright color, would be a good thing. I'd like to see more denim blue, forest green, brick red, burnt orange, or even a deep plum purple.

Coyoty brown, like what they use on the delicas, love that color. I have a olive green rat 1 on the way though that I think i will like.

Quote Originally Posted by Jkeeley1 View Post
    If you decide to sell the black/blue PM2, send me a message.... We may be able to work something out!
    will do, still waiting on the black one in the mail. I clicked your name and for some reason it doesn't give me the option to email you, but I clicked "add as contact" and send friend request so hopefully I can contact you that way.

Quote Originally Posted by ericvar101 View Post
    will do, still waiting on the black one in the mail. I clicked your name and for some reason it doesn't give me the option to email you, but I clicked "add as contact" and send friend request so hopefully I can contact you that way.
    I'm on a phone so I can't seem to add my email, so I put it under favorite knife on my profile. It is actually my user name here @gmail.com

I'm not too fond of camouflage on anything. I've got a digicamo Para 2, though. Typically, I like colours that aren't too bright, blue, green, brown, black, etc. There are so many black handled knives, that whenever I can get some other colour I go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by stabman View Post
    None of my knives scream.

They must be busted.
    It should have read all-black, not all black.

For me it could be just about any color, but my favorite is the Micarta on the Emerson customs and OD G-10. For me it really matters on the knife and what it is used for.

My boss told me that a customer complained that I used a knife that looked like a weapon one day (camo para 2). Now I use my blue Delica and my orange 915 Triage at work. The CEO who has complained about employees using knives in the past, didn't seem to mind at all so I'm assuming the bright colors have something to do with it. I have all kinds of colors and love them all. I don't think there is a certain color I won't give a try (besides hot pink).

PACMAN got da YELLOW FEVER!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information