Thread: A NEW Ratmandu and a New Busse! Sheaths 2!(Final Price Drops)

A NEW Ratmandu and a New Busse! Sheaths 2!(Final Price Drops)

ADVERTISEMENT
    I have a NEW Rodent 9 Sage tan that has never been used, carried, etc.(Shop Fresh)(Sheath Not included on this one). I also have a NEW Muddy/tan RMD with a New Buy Brown sheath & Tek-loc and it is New, unsed, uncarried.(Shop Fresh)
    And last but not least i have a NEW Busse Combat Grade Boss Street Sage/tan with a Buy Brown sheath & Tek-loc and it is New, unused, uncarried.(Shop Fresh). Paypal only. Conus only. USPS Priority insured
    First "I'll take it" gets it or time stamp rule. Followed by PM and email
    All knives come with factory cardboard sheaths

NEW Rodent 9 Sage/tan $PF shipped(no sheath)
    NEW Ratmandu Muddy/tan

NEW Boss Street with sheath $315 plus 3% Paypal fees shipped (HCLE not for sale)

Last edited by infocus2006; 08-03-2012 at 04:34 PM. Reason: Final Price Drop
    Jack Burton: Well, ya see, I'm not saying that I've been everywhere and I've done everything, but I do know it's a pretty amazing planet we live on here, and a man would have to be some kind of FOOL to think we're alone in THIS universe.

I'll take the Rodent 9

PM sent

PM sent with paypal addy. Rodent 9 is SPF to Hobbes56! Thanks!
    Jack Burton: Well, ya see, I'm not saying that I've been everywhere and I've done everything, but I do know it's a pretty amazing planet we live on here, and a man would have to be some kind of FOOL to think we're alone in THIS universe.

Payment sent.

Payment Received, Thanks!

Address sent.

Price drop on Ratmandu and Busse Boss Street!

Scratch $335 on Boss Street Now $325 plus 3%
    Last edited by infocus2006; 08-03-2012 at 04:34 PM.

Scratch $315 on Boss Street. Final price drop of $315 plus 3% for a Brand New Busse and Buy Brown Sheath w/Tek-loc!
    Last edited by infocus2006; 08-03-2012 at 04:34 PM.

I'll take the Boss Street and sheath. e-mail being sent.

Boss Street is SPF! Thank you!

Thread Information