Thread: Oakley Kitchen Sink Backpack

Oakley Kitchen Sink Backpack

ADVERTISEMENT
    For sale is a like New Kitchen sink pack. I've had it for a few weeks and used it as a day bag but I think I'm going to go back to the Maxpedition line. That being said I will trade this Oakley for a Maxpedition Malaga in either black or khaki. Otherwise the price shipped is $180 OBO shipped. If you have questions please ask. Thanks BF.
    Last edited by tacmedic909; 07-16-2012 at 04:20 PM.
    ..."you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: Have ya paid your dues, Jack? Yessir, the check is in the mail."

I would really like to move this pack. I'm open to other trades too. Items preferably EMS,law enforcement related.
    ..."you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: Have ya paid your dues, Jack? Yessir, the check is in the mail."

pm sent..

Still available,let's go $170 shipped.

Sold sold sold

Thread Information