Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Ganza 2012!!!!! Go....go...go...go!!!! (NOT!)

ADVERTISEMENT
    Quote Originally Posted by rodriguez7 View Post
    Whats funny is I dont see any humor in this kind of crap either. I dont have all dam day to sit by my computer to try to get a knife. This is bull s$%t. It can be rediculous enough to try to get a knife, then this crap happens, some people work all day, and sometimes all night. I saw the post and responded, so I guess I got screwed because someone has to much time on their hands. Thanks!!!!
    Well... It was only an hour-long window for the "GO" so I'm not sure why you had to sit by your computer all day. I'm sorry this person (whoever they are) tricked you. It's a tradition that has been kept up for a long time. We were all warned about it by the real Jerry in the Instruction thread. I hope you get what you tried for!

Quote Originally Posted by 2TONYB View Post
    Is that a common problem in Tennessee? Never heard of that.
    Only when the farmers around there run out of sheep...

Quote Originally Posted by -TNT- View Post
    Well... It was only an hour-long window for the "GO" so I'm not sure why you had to sit by your computer all day. I'm sorry this person (whoever they are) tricked you. It's a tradition that has been kept up for a long time. We were all warned about it by the real Jerry in the Instruction thread. I hope you get what you tried for!
    I wasnt, but i didnt have time, i saw the go button and sent an email. Then shut down my computer. Then this morning I saw it was a fake, and naturally got pissed. This was supposed to be for me and my nephew for our hunts. I figured it started at that certain time. Oh well, if I dont get what I wanted, I probably wont try again. Its all good now. Just kind of annoyed.

Quote Originally Posted by BePrepared View Post
    Only when the farmers around there run out of sheep...
    Really? Coming from Texas?

Quote Originally Posted by 2TONYB View Post
    Is that a common problem in Tennessee? Never heard of that.
    Try Google- here's the definition for you.

An inappropriately strong negative emotional response from a perceived personal insult. Characterized by strong feelings of shame. Frequently associated with a cessation of communication and overt hostility towards the "aggressor."

If you had ever been to Texas, you'd know that with girls as hot as we have here, we can leave our sheep to the tourists from Tennessee...

everybody's happy

Oh. I thought it might be like chapped lips.

Quote Originally Posted by BePrepared View Post
    If you had ever been to Texas, you'd know that with girls as hot as we have here, we can leave our sheep to the tourists from Tennessee...

everybody's happy
    SPEAK FOR YOURSELF!! And Austin, I guess... San Antonio is not known for "hot girls". The average girl in San Antonio is 4'11" and wider than she is tall. My city screws up the hot girl ratio in Texas.
    For the love of all that is holy, PLEASE DO NOT ERASE THE PRICE AFTER YOUR KNIFE HAS SOLD!!!

Come on up to Austin my friend. We'll hit up 6th street. I can promise you that you won't wanna go back home

Quote Originally Posted by Havoc550 View Post
    SPEAK FOR YOURSELF!! And Austin, I guess... San Antonio is not known for "hot girls". The average girl in San Antonio is 4'11" and wider than she is tall. My city screws up the hot girl ratio in Texas.
    Yup, a trip to the river walk is terrifying when the sidewalk narrows, there's no guard rails.......
    www.armoralleather.com Dwayne Puckett

Quote for the week: To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are NOT allowed to Criticize. Then you can proceed to remove them from your life, or let them know they will rule NO LONGER!

Armoralleather Forum on BF! click me!

Hog hijinks and treachery have always been part of the game. Even Jerry says "We eat our own"

what do you expect, it's a Hog eat Hog world

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information