Thread: Wow... Just got my email confirmation

Wow... Just got my email confirmation

ADVERTISEMENT
    that Prince Abudaba has chosen me to accept $100,000 gift to help him out. All I have to do is give him my bank account info since he is trying to smuggle it out of the country because they are running out of doughnuts. As soon as I get the money, I'm getting tons and tons of Busse's

As for the Ganza emails, Jerry said that it wouldn't be till Monday at minimum before we should expect to hear anything So don't pester the lovely ladies of the office

Congratulations, Bryan!! You have been chosen Doesn't it feel great? You're lucky, I just get offered penile enhancement products and single moms wanting to meet me. Which makes less than zero sense, but whatever.

Yes, looking forward to Ganzaaa emails next week

Not cool... i thought you might have gotten a shipping notification on your TGLB... i went and checked my email before even reading the message

i want half that 100k for my inconvenience!

i was expecting shipping notification as well.. Abudaba@NigerianScam.com if you want tracking info for $100k

I usually get the ... My client mrs...whatever is dying of brain cancer and has chosen you.. to inherit her 10 mil....im her lawyer blah blah contact me. Or theres the My client just passed away and you have their last name and were gonna give you the fortune.....

... rumour has it that Abudaba used to be a fake "Jerry" ...

Only your bank account info? No problem. At least he doesn't want your INFI!!
    - Trand

Yeah, I can only imagine how people come up with all of these spam emails. If they asked for my INFI, I would hunt them down, I would find them and I would.... That's too much effort And if Abudaba is a fake Jerry, the deal is off

I think anyone who fell for a fake Jerry should have to send me INFI

Dear Kind Sir....

That prince is a swell guy! Just in time to pay off the Ganza debt too.

I got a better one then that in my email yesterday. A hot babe wants my bod.

The name of mine is Ofelia.
    I am 25 years and I'm fond of having good time with friends of mine.
    Yeah, it always brings me delight going on parties, going to night clubs, pubs and other things like these. It is always fun and breathtaking in my company.
    And... I am so sex appeal! I became a winner of the cutest girl in my college competition about two or three times.
    So, if u are interesting man and like me, wanna relax and have great time together, then write me right here
    Ofelia

"The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle."
    “There is nothing in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and he who considers price only is that man's lawful prey.”

I have to say, no matter what a chick looks like, if her name is "ofelia" i don't think i'd wanna "Feeli" her

Quote Originally Posted by UffDa View Post
    I got a better one then that in my email yesterday. A hot babe wants my bod.

The name of mine is Ofelia.
    I am 25 years and I'm fond of having good time with friends of mine.
    Yeah, it always brings me delight going on parties, going to night clubs, pubs and other things like these. It is always fun and breathtaking in my company.
    And... I am so sex appeal! I became a winner of the cutest girl in my college competition about two or three times.
    So, if u are interesting man and like me, wanna relax and have great time together, then write me right here
    Ofelia
    Wonder what "College" she went to lol.

Quote Originally Posted by BePrepared View Post
    I have to say, no matter what a chick looks like, if her name is "ofelia" i don't think i'd wanna "Feeli" her
    You might have a point.

I am so sex appeal! With Grammar like that, you know she's gotta be HOTT!!!!

Thread Information