Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 7/20 Batch Available - Stainless City!

7/20 Batch Available - Stainless City!

ADVERTISEMENT
    Hey guys. I've got several knives available in CPM S35VN today as well as some made with good ole 3D Spalted 01!!! I still don't have sheaths, so the prices of these knives are listed without one. They can be bought directly from either Heber or RLo.

First up is a Ladyfinger with stabalized dyed curly Maple scales and a nice high convex sabergrind on 5/32" thick 3D Spalted 01. $255 shipped

Next up are two CPM S35VN Recluses! One is wearing stabalized dyed curly Maple, and the other is wearing African Blackwood. $315 shipped for either knife.

Also in CPM S35VN are these two sweeties! Actually, the disposition on these little Bushboots is NOT sweet! One is wearing black linen micarta with no liners, and the other is black canvas over black g-10 with a white pinstripe. They both feature 5 black pins and a mosaic pin also. Both are swedged! Nasty little boogers! $270 shipped for either. I have both Heber ($40) sheaths with the square bottom, or Rlo sheaths for these ($50).

Two 01 Bushcrafters available today. One is convex saberground with antique canvas micarta scales ($250 shipped). The other is Scandi on 1/8" thick 3D Spalted 01 and has a pretty Tuxedo configuration handle. ($225 shipped)

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Fiddleback; 07-20-2012 at 05:03 PM.

I have one Bushfinger available today. It has sweet antique canvas micarta scales with black liners and a white stripe. $255 shipped.

There is a KPH in the batch also today! African Blackwood Scales with natural canvas liners and pins and a white pinstripe. Yummy! $255 shipped with sheath

AND NOW!!! A RARE ONE!!!!

Fiddleback Fighter with Wenge over natural canvas scales on 3/16" thick 3D Spalted 01 with long wide swedges AND even an exposed tang at the pommel! $325 shipped!!!

Shipping is only included if shipped within the US.

Thanks Guys!!!

I'll take bushfinger

The curly maple Ladyfinger is amazing!! Somebody is getty a stunner there!! If I wasn't waiting for my bone Hiking Buddy to arrive I would be all over it. I love curly maple! I only currently have it on my Runt.

Nice batch Andy!! FYI - no price listed for the Bushboots.
    Dave

Stepa, If you decide not to take the bushfinger, I will :-).

Nice wood Andy, cool batch!
    Happily addicted to barrel aged brew, titanium, and bushfingers!!!

Haha Question, is RLo - rainwalker15@gmail.com?

$270 for bushboots. I have both makers sheaths in stock for these.

Thanks Steppa.

Oh Hell ... I'll sell the dog. Andy I'll take the stabalized curly maple ladyfinger.
    Dave

I'll take the KPH with sheath!

Joe

I'll also take the bush crafter in the antique canvas, convex grind. No sheath for it laying around?

Joe

PP for both knives sent.
    Last edited by jakeyboy; 07-20-2012 at 02:14 PM.

Gadzooks Andy, what a batch! The wooden handled knives are stunning. The black pins against the curly Maple and tan pins against the African Blackwood really set them alive. I am very happy to see some stainless in there as well. My...my.

Congratulations to all the folks who got in on these knives so far. You fellows have really purchased some quality stuff, but then you already knew that.

Mark
    Integrity Counts

Quote Originally Posted by MajorD View Post
    Oh Hell ... I'll sell the dog. Andy I'll take the stabalized curly maple ladyfinger.
    Now that made laugh!

Boy Dave, you sure got a looker and a user there. Congratulations.

Mark
    Integrity Counts

Great batch. It is a real pleasure to see.

First you forget it was Fiddleback Friday and realize the post went up hours ago and you missed it

Then you see there have been multiple posts and you start to sweat thinking about what you may have missed

You cuss your computer for being so slow and then do a quick look through and pick your favorite

Then you scan the posts to see if anyone claimed it

Then you take a few breaths and realize that either someone already got it or that you do not see anything you would have to sell the dog for.

Then you pat yourself on the back for showing restraint with money you really do not have but deep down you know next week may be different.

Then you can't wait until next Friday and do it again.

Next Friday you spend the money you were proud about not spending last week

You end up selling the knife so you can buy another one

A vicious cycle really

That African blackwood recluse is a real beaut. Might take two dogs or 315 cats but someone should jump on that one.

Also love how the spalting came out on that scandi bushcrafter. Pretty work!
    Last edited by grafton; 07-20-2012 at 04:12 PM.

crud, double-post. can't delete posts? thought i could. anyway....

(Bushcrafter) Scandi on 1/8" thick 3D Spalted 01 and has a pretty Tuxedo configuration handle - I'll take it.

Payment sent. Thx.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorD View Post
    Man! Thanks MD. You got it.

Quote Originally Posted by jakeyboy View Post
    I'll take the KPH with sheath!

Joe

I'll also take the bush crafter in the antique canvas, convex grind. No sheath for it laying around?

Joe

PP for both knives sent.
    You got it Joe. Thanks! There isn't a sheath for it yet though. You want me to send it to Rlo for a pattern? Heber owns a KPH and can make a pattern without sending it.

Quote Originally Posted by maw View Post
    Gadzooks Andy, what a batch! The wooden handled knives are stunning. The black pins against the curly Maple and tan pins against the African Blackwood really set them alive. I am very happy to see some stainless in there as well. My...my.

Congratulations to all the folks who got in on these knives so far. You fellows have really purchased some quality stuff, but then you already knew that.

Mark
    Thanks Mark!

Quote Originally Posted by grafton View Post
    Great batch. It is a real pleasure to see.

First you forget it was Fiddleback Friday and realize the post went up hours ago and you missed it

Then you see there have been multiple posts and you start to sweat thinking about what you may have missed

You cuss your computer for being so slow and then do a quick look through and pick your favorite

Then you scan the posts to see if anyone claimed it

Then you take a few breaths and realize that either someone already got it or that you do not see anything you would have to sell the dog for.

Then you pat yourself on the back for showing restraint with money you really do not have but deep down you know next week may be different.

Then you can't wait until next Friday and do it again.

Next Friday you spend the money you were proud about not spending last week

You end up selling the knife so you can buy another one

A vicious cycle really

That African blackwood recluse is a real beaut. Might take two dogs or 315 cats but someone should jump on that one.

Also love how the spalting came out on that scandi bushcrafter. Pretty work!
    What a post! Thanks G.

Quote Originally Posted by justdrifting View Post
    (Bushcrafter) Scandi on 1/8" thick 3D Spalted 01 and has a pretty Tuxedo configuration handle - I'll take it.

Payment sent. Thx.
    Thanks JD. That knife is a quiet stunner!

Ah Andy as the 'Rare One' is in your signature Orange liner under natural canvas I would very much like to take it?

I too am no fighter but can see this being used for less hostile take overs and tooling, drooling and just plain fondling for its beauty...
    Let me know the extra to get this down under and what the sheath options are out there?

Cheers
    Damon
    Last edited by Bennomad; 07-20-2012 at 08:04 PM.

Joe

PP for both knives sent.
    I'm finishing a batch of 4" Bushcrafter sheaths right now that Andy will have sometime next week. I was supposed to mail them out Monday on my way to Scout camp but that didn't happen. I'm sorry Andy didn't have them on time. If you want a sheath, You could have Andy send your knife when the batch of sheaths that I'm sending him arrives. Or you can order one straight from me for $47 delivered.
    Heber Ellsworth
    Email: wildmanh@yahoo.com

Thanks Bennomad. You got the fighter. I'll let you know on the shipping. (Usually $40 or so to Aus.)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information